Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I know it's not exactly anything like the real Oxford, and it's a poly blah blah blah, but is it decent?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lachachacha)
    I know it's not exactly anything like the real Oxford, and it's a poly blah blah blah, but is it decent?
    Put it this way, I'm an straight A/B grade student, who could probably get into an institution with higher entry requirements, but if I get an offer from the place I am firming it. When I went to visit, everything looked so good and the people seemed so friendly, and the city of oxford itself is amazing and really good for student life. Don't buy into the mindset of basing your university applciations on where looks the most prestigious, go based on where you think looks the nicest and where you'd enjoy going to the most.

ReputationRep:
    YES.

Oxford Brookes is a great Uni and yes, it's Law courses are widely respected.

Go to the Open Day (4 Oct or 8 Nov) : https://www.brookes.ac.uk/studying-a...=undergraduate

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: September 26, 2014

University open days

1. Oxford Brookes University
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 6 Oct '18
  2. Oxford Brookes University
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
  3. Oxford Brookes University
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.