Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi there,

Was hoping someone could give me advice on whether or not it is possible to list academic prizes I achieved in my first undergraduate degree on the UCAS form when I apply to undergraduate medicine.

I think these would boost the chance of success of interviews etc but I can't see any field to input these achievements.

Thanks in advance!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stewart421)
    Hi there,

Was hoping someone could give me advice on whether or not it is possible to list academic prizes I achieved in my first undergraduate degree on the UCAS form when I apply to undergraduate medicine.

I think these would boost the chance of success of interviews etc but I can't see any field to input these achievements.

Thanks in advance!
    I haven't used UCAS since 2006 so I can't help with whether there actually is a way or not, but someone else might come along and clarify that. However, you can always politely ask your referee, if they're an academic one who was in any way connected to the department you got the prizes from (or if the prizes were national/whatever), to mention them in or at the end of your reference.

ReputationRep:
    I haven't looked at my ucas form a couple of weeks either but as above I was going to suggest including in either statement or referencee

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.