Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Does it become creepy when someone is a virgin at 25? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RiOt GrrrL)
    Well if you say she's a virgin and therefore should be religious to rationalise why, then you're saying only religious people will still at such an "abnormal" age, have their purity about them. Anyway...she doesn't have to be religious to be decent lol Though religion is always an added incentive.

I didn't bring up religion into this so stop trying to make it seems like I have an issue with religious people. Your post which I responded to mentioned "holiness" and I surmised you were referring to her as religious which if you read your post again it does indeed appear that way.

And anyway is it wrong to expect a devout religious chrisitan/muslim person to be a virgin more so than an atheist? In my opinion no.

ReputationRep:
    Creepy? That's a bit over the top. Maybe she really is creepy but there's nothing inherently creepy about a person doing something different from the norm. That mentality has got to be up there with humanity's worst traits, anyone doing anything different from mainstream expectations is sneered at. **** that. That is so simple-minded. We'd still be living in the dark ages if no one ever had the balls to be different in whatever way.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Welsh Bluebird)
    tl:dr version - Armin. wants to lose his virginity to his cousin and take her virginity at the same time.

She is attractive but I hardly want to shag her I mean she's like a sister to me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Armin.)
    I didn't bring up religion into this so stop trying to make it seems like I have an issue with religious people. Your post which I responded to mentioned "holiness" and I surmised you were referring to her as religious which if you read your post again it does indeed appear that way.

And anyway is it wrong to expect a devout religious chrisitan/muslim person to be a virgin more so than an atheist? In my opinion no.
    You literally just said

she's not even religious. :rolleyes:

I wasn't attacking you, nor was I implying "or trying to" say you had an issue, I was actually doing the opposite, that unbeknownst to you, you are accrediting purity to being religious. It was more so cheeky wit as opposed to an attack :lolwut:

Anyway...an no it's not wrong to expect it. That was my point :indiff: What are you on? :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    I'd probably wonder what's wrong with them yeah

ReputationRep:
    She is attractive but I hardly want to shag her I mean she's like a sister to me.
    So then mind your biz?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Viva Emptiness)
    Men don't care what kind of job you have, what is this?
    Your standards and expectations are very low. I wouldn't want to be in a relationship with someone who had a poorly paid job with no career prospects because that would mean they aren't trying; if you're talking about women who actively seek rich men just so they can dabble in their wealth and live a cushy life, you need to be attractive to pick up a guy to make this happen.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adnan Januzaj)
    Yea. Because you get ​sooo much action :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Why is it supposed to be creepy? Oh, yeah, it says it on their face, I almost forgot about it.

ReputationRep:
    Exactly. Only some loose liberal will trouble you about it, and it's best to ignore their aggressions. Most likely the aggression especially from a woman about another woman being a virgin is a sadness deep down for not having their purity anymore yet still an empty bed every night.

What's this purity you keep babbeling on about?

I hate to break it to you but purity is a way that religion has indoctrinated mindless people to go against their Human urges because of a made up concept of being more righteous than the next person.

ReputationRep:
    Yea. Because you get ​sooo much action :rolleyes:
    You don't know anything about me, what a retarded comment lmao

ReputationRep:
    What's this purity you keep babbeling on about?

I hate to break it to you but purity is a way that religion has indoctrinated mindless people to go against their Human urges because of a made up concept of being more righteous than the next person.
    "This purity?" It's simply me clarifying something we were already discussing? It's not like I keep bringing it up? You had me misunderstood, so I'm trying to develop some understanding so we can allow it? But the purity points to her not being a slut. Obviously. Isn't that what this is about? :hmmmm2: And the whole thing about religion, "hate to break it to you but" you literally told me you didn't want to discuss religion, now your hair is on fire.

And ah, I see. An angry atheist. Oh what did I stumble upon :facepalm: leave it to an Atheist to take issue with someone being a virgin lol And to think 5 mins ago you said to me exactly in this order: "I don't have an issue with religion. Stop trying to make it seem like I do." :unsure:Alrighty ho then.

ReputationRep:
    You don't know anything about me, what a retarded comment lmao
    I can tell from here, Jimbob.

ReputationRep:
    Ah **** this thread.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miss Posh)
    Your standards and expectations are very low. I wouldn't want to be in a relationship with someone who had a poorly paid job with no career prospects because that would mean they aren't trying; if you're talking about women who actively seek rich men just so they can dabble in their wealth and live a cushy life, you need to be attractive to pick up a guy to make this happen.

Ah so you're not attractive enough to lure a man to pay your way instead you'll rely on your brain? Got it.

So then mind your biz?

It's not like I made this thread to single her out she's more of an example and anyway what's wrong with discussing this?

At what age do you think it's creepy for someone to still be a virgin? Be honest...

Thanks for the response. It's nothing personal like people in this thread are making it out to be more of a "huh you're still a virgin *side eye look* okay"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miss Posh)
    Exactly, an old virgin is not gonna be able to bag herself a nice, quality husband.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    No, not in my opinion.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    She will be the one laughing last in heaven whilst everyone else is in the hellfires.

ReputationRep:
    I can tell from here, Jimbob.
    I'm not a virgin and I'm a long way off 25 :rolleyes:

Don't get mad at me just cus no one wants to give you the D

ReputationRep:
    "This purity?" It's simply me clarifying something we were already discussing? It's not like I keep bringing it up? You had me misunderstood, so I'm trying to develop some understanding so we can allow it? But the purity points to her not being a slut. Obviously. Isn't that what this is about? :hmmmm2: And the whole thing about religion, "hate to break it to you but" you literally told me you didn't want to discuss religion, now your hair is on fire.

And ah, I see. An angry atheist. Oh what did I stumble upon :facepalm: leave it to an Atheist to take issue with someone being a virgin lol And to think 5 mins ago you said to me exactly in this order: "I don't have an issue with religion. Stop trying to make it seem like I do." :unsure:Alrighty ho then.

OMG you're crazy I hope other people can step in and tell you the same because you're having an imaginary argument with yourself.

Look you brought up religion when you spoke about my cousin being supposedly holy. I just elaborated on that point and then you went on a long winded tangent about virginity equating to purity and me feeling threatened by someone who still has their v card and claiming that because of that I don't have an easy time falling asleep at night which is bloody ridiculous.

You've shown your true colours with this last past though your agenda has always been to make this thread seem like an attack on the religious which is laughable since my cousin is too an atheist.

Well done, Riot girl you showed me.

:lol:

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.