Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Does it become creepy when someone is a virgin at 25? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aku-gila)
    Nah not creepy, but pretty sad, unless it's by choice.
    :sadnod: pretty sad indeed, Huey Freeman

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Armin.)
    How does not knowing somebody personally stop you from thinking of them as a sister especially if you're RELATED? You're a joker. Virgin I take it?
    Because when you think of someone as your sister who is not your sister it implies a close relationship with them.

Yes virgin. Point?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RiOt GrrrL)
    Uhh why does that not surprise me :rolleyes:
    I don't know?

ReputationRep:
    Now we're talking buddy.
    "I'm not your buddy, pal"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alpen)
    That sounds fantastic - be round mine at 10?
    I'll be there at 9. Prepare to catch flu.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ILovePancakes)
    I'll be there at 9. Prepare to catch flu.
    ill get the lube

ReputationRep:
    :sadnod: pretty sad indeed, Huey Freeman
    :teehee: glad you agree

ReputationRep:
    :teehee: glad you agree
    Your avi just put a major smile on my face. Huey would probably say the same thing in his monotone voice on the couch lol. "It's not creepy; who needs sex anyway. Just another way to keep women on their backs and men trapped." Riley would say..."Kill yoself." :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Because when you think of someone as your sister who is not your sister it implies a close relationship with them.

Yes virgin. Point?

Thinking of someone as a sister doesn't not necessarily imply that you have a close relationship with them especially given the context that I used "I think of her as a sister" in which was to denote that I'm not romantically or otherwise interested in my cousin. The connotation that you should have a close relationship with someone who you think of as sibling is entirely in your head.

I think it's time to put on the ol' reading glasses.

As for my point about you being a virgin obviously this explains why you've taken my OP personally when it's not even like that. It's just strange really at 25. How old are you?

(Original post by Foo.mp3)
    "I'm not your buddy, pal"

"I'm not your friend, buddy."

ReputationRep:
    Thinking of someone as a sister doesn't not necessarily imply that you have a close relationship with them especially given the context that I used "I think of her as a sister" in which was to denote that I'm not romantically or otherwise interested in my cousin. The connotation that you should have a close relationship with someone who you think of as sibling is entirely in your head.

I think it's time to put on the ol' reading glasses.

As for my point about you being a virgin obviously this explains why you've taken my OP personally when it's not even like that. It's just strange really at 25. How old are you?
    No. To think of someone as your sister implies that you are so close that you feel as though you are siblings. "Sister from another mister" etc etc. To say that you are not romantically interested in this cousin who you do not know, you would just say you are related and so feel no romantic inclination.

I already have.

I haven't taken it personally. I merely spotted an inconsistency and called you up on it. I'm 17.

ReputationRep:
    No. To think of someone as your sister implies that you are so close that you feel as though you are siblings. "Sister from another mister" etc etc. To say that you are not romantically interested in this cousin who you do not know, you would just say you are related and so feel no romantic inclination.

I already have.

I haven't taken it personally. I merely spotted an inconsistency and called you up on it. I'm 17.

Oh you're 17. I see this conversation is now over.

I made a thread the other day saying that 17 year olds and other kids need to be banned from certain threads on TSR. You're just so annoying run along.

ReputationRep:
    Oh you're 17. I see this conversation is now over.

I made a thread the other day saying that 17 year olds and other kids need to be banned from certain threads on TSR. You're just so annoying run along.
    I see. My age makes what I say invalid?

Why am I annoying?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Viva Emptiness)
    Exactly, an old virgin is not gonna be able to bag herself a nice, quality husband.
    R u joking or r u really that naive?

ReputationRep:
    Your avi just put a major smile on my face. Huey would probably say the same thing in his monotone voice on the couch lol. "It's not creepy; who needs sex anyway. Just another way to keep women on their backs and men trapped." Riley would say..."Kill yoself." :lol:
    :rofl: then Granddad whips his belt out on Riley for no reason whatsoever.. You put me in the mood to re-watch a couple episodes lol

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: then Granddad whips his belt out on Riley for no reason whatsoever.. You put me in the mood to re-watch a couple episodes lol
    And Riley would be like "Daaaaamn Granddad, ***** stop, :teehee: that's why you aint been laid too!" then gets struck again with the belt lol
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    No . . .

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Why would that be creepy? Is her holiness strange to you? :lolwut:
    Referring to virginity as 'holiness', now that's actually creepy.

ReputationRep:
    Not gonna have another long discussion about holiness. Not here anyway :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I think it does especially for men more so than women but that's another issue for another thread.

I have this cousin who is still a virgin at 26 and I think it's pretty sad. I don't know her personally but she always says she's saving herself for the One. I think it's ridiculous and a grown woman who's nearing 30 should be getting ready to start a family.
    I don't think there's anything wrong it. It's a personal decision and not everyone needs to start a family before 30 and not everyone wants to either.

ReputationRep:
    And Riley would be like "Daaaaamn Granddad, ***** stop, :teehee: that's why you aint been laid too!" then gets struck again with the belt lol
    You should write the script for the next season

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.