Does it become creepy when someone is a virgin at 25? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aku-gila)
    You should write the script for the next season
    Nah. Nah I'd get fired :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Armin.)
    Even at 35?

I think you're just being edgy like some other poster mentioned above. Most of us has this natural curirosity with sex from pretty early on it's just amazes me how much some girls suppress it especially when they're in demand.

I mean I understand if a guy is a virgin because no one wants to have sex with him but it's a different thing entirely when he is not actively seeking sex at an age where most of his peers are having kids and settling down.
    Im a virgin girl at 22, not out of choice but because no one has offered. Does that make me weird?

ReputationRep:
    A colleague at work is 50 and is still a virgin. I find him very creepy like Hodor.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RiOt GrrrL)
    Exactly. Only some loose liberal will trouble you about it, and it's best to ignore their aggressions. Most likely the aggression especially from a woman about another woman being a virgin is a sadness deep down for not having their purity anymore yet still an empty bed every night.
    Hmm I don't think it's common for a woman who is not a virgin to be jealous of virgins and so aggressive towards them.
    I just think people shouldn't be pressurised into losing their virginity, or made to feel weird/creepy. You should have sex when you're ready

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miss Posh)
    Sex is for the lower class.

I'll have my kids (that's if I have any) via IVF, so I'll still be a virgin after having kids.
    Actually it's the middle classes who don't have babies till they're 30-something, too busy building the myth of their career in a desperate effort to claw their way up the ladder.

Actual aristocrats have babies early because their entire business model is based on having babies at the optimum time with the optimum person.

The working classes have babies fairly early because they know there isn't much hope of a career for them, so might as well get it over and done with.

ReputationRep:
    OP probably had sex with 1 person 4 years ago and now views all virgins as subhuman.

Why would that be creepy?! At a certain age I guess it does become shameful/embarrassing, but why creepy? :erm: I know I'm too ugly to be banged but I'd hate to be called creepy for it. :cry:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scrotgrot)
    Actually it's the middle classes who don't have babies till they're 30-something, too busy building the myth of their career in a desperate effort to claw their way up the ladder.

Actual aristocrats have babies early because their entire business model is based on having babies at the optimum time with the optimum person.

The working classes have babies fairly early because they know there isn't much hope of a career for them, so might as well get it over and done with.
    You sound like Hitler the way you've written that, love.

My auntie started out in a council estate. She got educated at a red brick and is now a millionaire. But she had kids when she was 40, which increases their risk of down syndrome. They're fine though. Very spoilt mind you.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.