Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I'm a lesbian, ask me anything watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NancyRoseC)
    I got with a guy when I was 14, that was just making out basically

since then I've been in 3 relationships with girls, with one fling with a guy inbetween inwhich i felt awful the whole time i just appreciated the attention because i was lonely -.-.-.
    Anything serious? Ever been in love?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iShouldStudy)
    Anything serious? Ever been in love?
    My first relationship was for a year, with a girl who was 3 years older than me (14 and 17 is quite a weird gap) and yea first love man it was wonderful and it ended because to be honest i wasn't emotionally mature enough

Second relationship meant nothing. Lasted 6 months and was literally one huge rebound, I was so distraught after being dumped after a year of lovliness that i grabbed the next person I found and we just weren't compatable at all like i hated her for most of it but was too scared to be alone

Third relationship I would say i was properly in love I'd genuinely never been happier! we had future plans and god I still think about her now ugh but yea she dumped me on my birthday for reasons i still don't quite get. damn still stings a bit ngl :')

ReputationRep:
    Have you got a girlfriend right now?

ReputationRep:
    how do two girls 'do it'?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rainbow Student)
    Have you got a girlfriend right now?
    Nope, trying to stay single until uni

ReputationRep:
    1. What advice would you recommend to anybody who is uncertain but may be on the LGBT spectrum?

2. Do you find that not being heterosexual frees you from the pressures of gender role norms and stereotypes, especially in relationships and dating-or does it create more difficulties (aside from homophobia and ignorant people's prejudices, of course)?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grassntai)
    how do two girls 'do it'?
    think google could give you a better idea then I could with worlds!

ReputationRep:
    What are you're studying?
    What are your interests?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Riku)
    1. What advice would you recommend to anybody who is uncertain but may be on the LGBT spectrum?

2. Do you find that not being heterosexual frees you from the pressures of gender role norms and stereotypes, especially in relationships and dating-or does it create more difficulties (aside from homophobia and ignorant people's prejudices, of course)?
    1. Just be honest with yourself. Gender and sexuality are fluid, you don't have to label yourself as anything. Find yourself fancying the same sex? cool. wanna dress like the opposite sex today? cool. just be you. Take time to learn and love yourself and go with your instincts, it will all make sense eventually

2. Okay, aside from sexuality and homophobia I love being a lesbian because it just like exactly what you said, we don't have "roles", we're both girls, we both clean and do the washing up, both have jobs, both pay for meals. Whenever I get asked "who's the man in the relationship" I want to scream because we're both girls!! that's the point!! but yea it does make me feel free sometimes. my friend's like "oh i want to propose to him but that's weird..." or "shall i ask him to make dinner?? no that's not right" and yea being a lesbian there's non of that!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NancyRoseC)
    1. Just be honest with yourself. Gender and sexuality are fluid, you don't have to label yourself as anything. Find yourself fancying the same sex? cool. wanna dress like the opposite sex today? cool. just be you. Take time to learn and love yourself and go with your instincts, it will all make sense eventually

2. Okay, aside from sexuality and homophobia I love being a lesbian because it just like exactly what you said, we don't have "roles", we're both girls, we both clean and do the washing up, both have jobs, both pay for meals. Whenever I get asked "who's the man in the relationship" I want to scream because we're both girls!! that's the point!! but yea it does make me feel free sometimes. my friend's like "oh i want to propose to him but that's weird..." or "shall i ask him to make dinner?? no that's not right" and yea being a lesbian there's non of that!
    thanks!

ReputationRep:
    what language do you think in?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by inachigeek21)
    What are you're studying?
    What are your interests?
    I'm doing the IB (international baccalaureate) and I'm studying Biology, Chemistry and Psychology at higher level; and Performance, Maths and Spanish at standard level. Applying for medicine at uni this year!!

Interests... love anything sciency/ mediciney!
    I'm in 2 choirs, and I adore singing and playing the piano
    Also like drawing and painting, although i'm not really good at either :')
    and i adore playing with my cats ( not a euphemism, i have 2 kittens!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bubadeeboop)
    what language do you think in?
    English!

Unless I've been speaking spanish for a bit then spanish

Or if I've been speaking italian for a while then italian :')

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.