Turn on thread page Beta

Which glasses do you prefer on me? (pictures) watch

• View Poll Results: Which glasses do you prefer? (see pictures attached)
    First three pairs (bronze)
    29.17%
    Last three pairs
    50.00%
    No preference
    20.83%

ReputationRep:
    So I got two pairs from Specsavers as they are on the BOGOF offer. I like them both (as you'd hope) but I'm undecided which one I prefer. Any thoughts/votes would be much appreciated.

PS: Yes I know this is somewhat vain.

PPS: sorry for the poor quality - you might have to look closely but they are different!
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Uni Kid)
    So I got two pairs from Specsavers as they are on the BOGOF offer. I'm like them both (as you'd hope) but I'm undecided which one I prefer. Any thoughts would be appreciated.
    Second.

What offer is this? Gotta get mine!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    So I got two pairs from Specsavers as they are on the BOGOF offer. I like them both (as you'd hope) but I'm undecided which one I prefer. Any thoughts/votes would be much appreciated.

PS: Yes I know this is somewhat vain.
    Are they not all the same? lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RiOt GrrrL)
    Are they not all the same? lol
    No is the short answer.

The slightly longer is answer is that they are similar.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jenigma)
    Second.

What offer is this? Gotta get mine!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Specsavers. If you spend at least £69 (and most of their pairs are at least that, but you can get cheap ones that are nice for £25) then you get one of equal price or less for free.

One of mine was £85 and one was £99. Expensive, but I wear glasses every day and will probably wear them for at least a year, so worth it if you can afford it (not that I am loaded!)

PS: Specsavers must love people like me. Free advertisement!

ReputationRep:
    last three definitely more chic then geek

ReputationRep:
    Specsavers. If you spend at least £69 (and most of their pairs are at least that, but you can get cheap ones that are nice for £25) then you get one of equal price or less for free.

One of mine was £85 and one was £99. Expensive, but I wear glasses every day and will probably wear them for at least a year, so worth it if you can afford it (not that I am loaded!)

PS: Specsavers must love people like me. Free advertisement!
    I have the Jasper Conran ones atm haha, is there an offer on that? On the designer brands?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jenigma)
    I have the Jasper Conran ones atm haha, is there an offer on that? On the designer brands?
    They're on all designer brands. So if they sell JC, then I would imagine yes.

ReputationRep:
    Dem poses doe..

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Second ones

ReputationRep:
    I'm still confused, surely they're the same. I think OP just wants to know who fancies him.

ReputationRep:
    They're on all designer brands. So if they sell JC, then I would imagine yes.
    Cheers

ReputationRep:
    I'm still confused, surely they're the same. I think OP just wants to know who fancies him.
    They aren't, if you look carefully, the second is thinner than the first in terms of the hinges and temples.

ReputationRep:
    I like the second, it sits nicely on your face (if that even makes sense lol)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dinaa)
    Dem poses doe..

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It was at an awkward angle for me and an uncomfortable experience.

Yes I am vain...from time to time.

ReputationRep:
    Definitely the last pair

ReputationRep:
    Na that's what for dating sites are for.

Anyway, not that you deserve it, but I'm going to be too kind. Here's the proof...

Pair 1: http://www.specsavers.co.uk/glasses/ludovic
    Pair 2: http://www.specsavers.co.uk/glasses/gabriel

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Demon Llama)
    Definitely the last pair
    Thank you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by readingblack)
    I like the second, it sits nicely on your face (if that even makes sense lol)
    Yes it does! Thank you very much.

ReputationRep:
    jaaaw tho

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 26, 2014
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.