The Student Room Group

History, Maths, Biology and Economics

Hiii, I just recently started at college studying history, maths, biology and economics. However, I am starting to worry about what I can do with these subjects. So I was wonder what kind of degrees I could do and what kind of career these subjects may lead to..
well there's quite a lot you could do, mainly humanities though as for science degrees you'd probably need chem as well.
e.g. history, economics, law, PPE.
Psychology is also a good choice as they like biology and maths.
with maths and economics, you could get onto the majority of economics courses (LSE and cambridge prefer further maths). with maths and biology (2 sciences) you can do a biology course as long as it doesn't require chemistry (again, only places like cambridge and imperial require it. not even oxford does) as well as psychology. with history, maths and economics you could go into law, history, business or pretty much any subject that doesn't require specific facilitating subjects. the things you're closing off are engineering, physics, biochemistry, medicine etc but since you didn't take the relevant a-levels, i'm assuming you weren't interested in them to begin with.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest