Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Blair: Radical Islam Is A 'Global Problem' watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jubz1)
    That'd be ideal yes, but, actual armed forces should take part. Not some groups which could change their views and soon as their initial aims have been fulfilled.
    Agreed. Once you start arming every Tom, **** and Harry you are in trouble further down the road.

ReputationRep:
    Top lad our Tony someone write him a cheque.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jew stuart mill)
    I agree with what you are saying, my point is simply that there are only a minor amount relative to the Muslim population, it is deeply unfair to discriminate against all Muslims because of the actions of a few, and will likely do little more than increase their cause.
    Agreed and I don't think people are, especially as other Islamic 'states' become more vocal against them themselves.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Grace by Yahweh)
    Agreed and I don't think people are, especially as other Islamic 'states' become more vocal against them themselves.
    I suspect this is more about geopolitics than a moral crusade on behalf of these states .

ReputationRep:
    Radical Islam caused by West's foreign policy.Radical Zionism is more of a global problem. Their new world order seems to fear religion this is why they talk so much of moderate Islam. They spent hundreds of years weakening Christianity and today it's just a shadow.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ggmu!)
    Blair is just an absolute *******, it's a shame he still breathes.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'd rather see him go on trial and be made fully accountable for what he did. Including Alistair Campbell and the events surrounding the death of Dr. David Kelly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thunder_chunky)
    I'd rather see him go on trial and be made fully accountable for what he did. Including Alistair Campbell and the events surrounding the death of Dr. David Kelly.
    Spot on, he should be on trial with his brainless partner in crime who's probably relaxing on some ranch in Texas. You look at these two and think, there is no justice in this world.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thunder_chunky)
    Must admit, the timing of that death makes me deeply suspicious. Though i don't think Blair should be on trial, Islamists are like rats and must be poisoned.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rakas21)
    Must admit, the timing of that death makes me deeply suspicious. Though i don't think Blair should be on trial, Islamists are like rats and must be poisoned.
    Blair deserves to be made accountable for the events leading up to and including the 2003 Iraq war.

ReputationRep:
    The cold war caused terrorism in the Middle East. It's a long story. US & Russia know full well.

It's kinda strange ... maybe just a coincidence. Someone in Iraq said terrorists would destroy the subway trains in US & France.

I did dream about that about a month ago. In my dream they put bombs in the train toilets Any security cameras in the toilets?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jew stuart mill)
    There is a difference between Islamists and Islam, I know it suits your agenda to say otherwise, and I know there is clearly a problem between political and religious Islam (Indeed they may not be quite so seperate) but there are 2 billion Muslims, and how many are terrorists? Less than ten thousand? Maybe i'm being naive and there is many more, but it's still not a great amount (comparatively).
    It's not just about terrorists, it's about how many of them would enforce shariah law if there were enough of them here to do it.

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.