Turn on thread page Beta

i dont know how to reply... watch

Announcements

i dont know what to do, i asked if she wanted to meet up (we have before) and she bluntly refused it with no expalation other than her thinking it wasnt a good idea and its made me quite upset... she said it as if she knows i like her and is refusing, but the thing is right after she said that she asked me something else unrelated to us and had winky faces and ****.. i havent replied yet cos i dont know what to say... im moving on but i really dont know what to say, i want to tell her how much i like her so she realises what shes just missed out on but i cant really read her tone cos its like shes rejecting me but not saying it and im not sure if its what shes trying to say or not

ReputationRep:
    Last thing you wanna do is show any signs of desperation. Just don't reply or reply bluntly... You should move on and find someone else then she will feel missed out.

ReputationRep:
    It sounds like shes playing games and it doesn't sound worth it. Ignore it and in a few days or weeks shell realise that she lost a great opportunity

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 25, 2014
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.