Turn on thread page Beta

Applying to medical schools with achieved grades. watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    What are the best (medical) universities to apply to with achieved A-level grades(i.e A*A*A*-A*A*A), but below average GCSEs, (3A5B2C - As in sciences and maths).

Its just something i've been wondering about, and as fellow TSR members we could discuss among us .

Anyway enjoy your day ladies and gentleman, and keep working hard! Love you all <3

ReputationRep:
    BUMP.

ReputationRep:
    help please?

ReputationRep:
    QUB Bristol Sheffield HYMS

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2018)
    QUB Bristol Sheffield HYMS
    QUB won't take you with those gcse if you had applied last year they would have given you the equivalent to 9A* at gcse which is the max you can get at gcse but if you didn't you have no chance of getting

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Probably queens as I know they give you full points for applying with achieved grades I think.

There is a wiki page on TSR that shows you all the universities and their requirements and about applying strategically if you want to have a look at those.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LadyEcliptic)
    Probably queens as I know they give you full points for applying with achieved grades I think.

There is a wiki page on TSR that shows you all the universities and their requirements and about applying strategically if you want to have a look at those.
    That is if only if you applied the previous year.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by staks)
    That is if only if you applied the previous year.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thats grand, sure we don't know if OP has applied or not.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LadyEcliptic)
    Thats grand, sure we don't know if OP has applied or not.
    I know I'm just trying to make op aware

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I was in the same position last year and I ended up in Cambridge. I also got a offer from Brighton as well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mrhedgehog)
    I was in the same position last year and I ended up in Cambridge. I also got a offer from Brighton as well.
    Bro what were your GCSE'S :eek: and your BMAT

ReputationRep:
    Harvard.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.