Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I have a confirmed place at valencia

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ok cool. How come you picked Valencia, don't you do The whole course in Spanish after year 3 or something?

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone going to the open doors seminar in Madrid on the 24th of April?

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to Madrid 22-25th to check out the uni. What is the open doors thing?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yo.123)
    I'm going to Madrid 22-25th to check out the uni. What is the open doors thing?
    Ahh okay. It's basically their open day. I think they're doing interviews that day too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yo.123)
    Has anyone confirmed UEM Madrid dentistry and is starting in September?
    Well i went there and payed my place reservation fees. And im just waiting for September to come :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sabbagh)
    Well i went there and payed my place reservation fees. And im just waiting for September to come :P
    I'm going to to open day tomorrow and going to see how the uni is. Don't know where to stay though, apparently the accommodation is fully catered and not that great. Looks like a bit away from the city as well from what I noticed from being in Madrid for a couple days now.

ReputationRep:
    U can find an accomodation out of the campus and near the uni on uniplaces.com thats what i did. And the university is like 20minutes away from the city

ReputationRep:
    Anyone going to UEM madrid for dentistry thinking of getting a place in the city?

ReputationRep:
    i did and everything went just fine. just waiting for September

ReputationRep:
    can i still apply for Sept 15 entry ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ANCH-MED)
    can i still apply for Sept 15 entry ?
    I think that it is full now 😢

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Where did you get the phone number from??? also i am currently in year 12 so when should i apply for Valencia? Pls help me out

ReputationRep:
    Has any confirm a place at UEM for this Sept, for dentistry? Does anyone know someone who is currently studying there, would like to know some additional information regarding their standard of teaching and examinations etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ahcambridge97)
    Fees and actually about £10k not 14 and I hav just been offered a place for dentistry at UEM Valencia for sept 2015 😊
    Any Q's I am happy to help ... Reply or DM me !
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hi, do you know what a typical A2 offer is from the uni, I'm looking to apply this year for either Madrid or Valencia? Congratulations on getting a place!!

ReputationRep:
    around BBB i think

ReputationRep:
    Do you get student finance? Also do you have to have chemistry ?

ReputationRep:
    Hi. just wanted to know whether you joined the Dentistry programme and how is it going?
    Is it recognised in the UK?
    MIA

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I was wondering if someone is trying to get into the dentistry program in valencia for september 2016 and if so, did the admission process already started? I would like to get in touch with someone who has successfully completed the admission process (:

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know if there are any places available??

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 7, 2018
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. SAE Institute
    Animation, Audio, Film, Games, Music, Business, Web Further education
    Thu, 16 Aug '18
  2. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 17 Aug '18
  3. University of Bolton
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 17 Aug '18
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.