Turn on thread page Beta

Universidad Europea de Madrid/Valencia watch

ReputationRep:
    i want to apply this year too to madrid for dentistry i hope we can still apply!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ahcambridge97)
    Fees and actually about £10k not 14 and I hav just been offered a place for dentistry at UEM Valencia for sept 2015 😊
    Any Q's I am happy to help ... Reply or DM me !

Posted from TSR Mobile
    in the last 2 years of the dentistry course, would you have to take all examinations in spanish?

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone, for students already studying at these schools how much is the tuition fee per year for each of these two schools? I tried looking up the tuition fee but different sites and agents give me different answers @@ I'm really confused.

ReputationRep:
    I noticed that this post dates back to 2014! Can students who are presently studying therr please tell us about their experiences at the university? Would you recommend it? Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    Yes, can you come back and work in the UK???

ReputationRep:
    Hello,
    Based on my experience the whole registration process is very easy and there’s always people there to help you. They assign you someone to deal with your file according to your Bachelor choice, and you can always call/email them with as many questions and they always come back to you with answers. I will be studying Psychology so the person who has been helping me is called Eva (she speaks fluent English and Spanish)

To register you can start by applying online. They give you the choice to sit their entrance exams either online or in person. I really wanted to see the University and see if I was going to feel OK there so we booked the entrance exam for January. The University is amazing! It’s outside Madrid, in a town called Villaviciosa (they do have bars, restaurants, etc in town plus a bus line to take you to Madrid right outside the Campus)
    The entrance exams went all well. I had to do something like a personality/aptitude test and language test. I do Speak Spanish so it was only English test for me.
    Now, for people who are concerned about the language barrier. During my visit I noticed students from France, China, Germany and what the University told me is that when students chose to do their career in English they get the chance to learn Spanish (or other languages) as they do give language lessons. I think some are online.
    In my case, I have chosen Bachelors in Psychology 100% English, and what I was explained is that for the first 2 years we will do practices at the University Hospital (they have this incredible Hospital where all the Medicine students can have simulated cases to practice on from year one! They cover all the Specialities from Pediatrics to Nurse School, and Psychology does their practices there as well) But, from year 3 students have to do their practices in Spanish Hospitals so a bit of Spanish will be needed. I imagine that this will depends also on what each person would like to do as some may like to work in a multinational where English is the main language so I’m only sharing what I was told based on my own questions back on that day :-)

If you have any other question just let me know. I’m happy to help with what I can :-)

P

(Original post by Yo.123)
    Hi guys I'm considering it also but I'm thinking about applying to Madrid because it says the full 5 years are taught in English, apart from the clinics. Do you guys know about th deadlines and the process of applying?

ReputationRep:
    Hello my name is Mohammad Ali , I want to learn Dentistry in University and I have Certificate of higher education from Syrian, But I want to know how I can get into university to study dentistry ?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

University open days

• University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
  • University of Sheffield
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
  • Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.