Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yellow 03)
    Congratulations!
    Thank you! UKPass just updated this morning. That oral offer is now an unconditional one that I've happily accepted!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Patty8919)
    Thank you! UKPass just updated this morning. That oral offer is now an unconditional one that I've happily accepted!
    How did you send in references; did you attach them or send them under separate cover?

On UKPass under 'status' it states: 'application submitted'. Is it not supposed to say 'processing' or something? Hope someone can advise...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eggs and Ham)
    How did you send in references; did you attach them or send them under separate cover?

On UKPass under 'status' it states: 'application submitted'. Is it not supposed to say 'processing' or something? Hope someone can advise...
    I uploaded a signed/scanned reference and the other was emailed to them from the referee. And "application submitted" on UKPass is normal. It will not say "processing" or anything along those lines. It will only update when a decision has been rendered.

Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    Patty8919, which course did you apply for?

ReputationRep:
    Hi Good Morning,

I just received my accommodation confirmation and was offered a En-suite Single Room at New Hall. How do I go about switching? It is too far from where I ideally wanted to be. Anyone interested?

ReputationRep:
    Patty8919, which course did you apply for?
    Museums and Galleries in Education MA.

ReputationRep:
    I applied for an MA in Human Rights a few days before the deadline and received an unconditional offer yesterday! I'm still in shock as it was a really late application and I wasn't sure whether I would actually get in :O

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by far_94)
    I applied for an MA in Human Rights a few days before the deadline and received an unconditional offer yesterday! I'm still in shock as it was a really late application and I wasn't sure whether I would actually get in :O
    hey congratulations on your offer. so would you be taking it then? i wasn't sure i would get mine too. it only just switched to unconditional in july after results came in and i met the cut off (wasnt sure i would). i hold an offer for Msc Urban Economic Developement

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone applied for MA Education? I applied July 30th but haven't heard anything yet... I'm desperate to know.

ReputationRep:
    Hi all

Congrats on getting your offers with UCL, I hope you're all as excited to start your postgraduate studies as I am!

Would any of you happen to know whether UCL offers postgraduate fee reductions to students who have received a first class in their undergraduate degree? And if so, does it still apply if I completed my undergraduate degree at a different university?
    I know that some other universities offer a 10% fee reduction or £1,000 off your fees if you have achieved a first in your undergraduate studies, hoping UCL is the same!

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    MSc Statistics

Anyone? :bigsmile:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by uclmsc)
    Hi all

Congrats on getting your offers with UCL, I hope you're all as excited to start your postgraduate studies as I am!

Would any of you happen to know whether UCL offers postgraduate fee reductions to students who have received a first class in their undergraduate degree? And if so, does it still apply if I completed my undergraduate degree at a different university?
    I know that some other universities offer a 10% fee reduction or £1,000 off your fees if you have achieved a first in your undergraduate studies, hoping UCL is the same!

Thanks
    I doubt!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by uclmsc)
    Hi all

Thanks
    Definitely not at UCL, sorry, that trend is far more common with non-russell group unis, and in that case it's only if you completed it at the same uni...

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know if UCL waits until after your references are received to make an offer? Mine are taking ages...

ReputationRep:
    Ladies and gentleman, I'm very pleased to announce that I've received an unconditional offer from UCL and will most likely take up the offer.

ReputationRep:
    Ladies and gentleman, I'm very pleased to announce that I've received an unconditional offer from UCL and will most likely take up the offer.
    Congratulations!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I will be doing MSc Crime science! =) But I haven't see anyone studying the same course as me yet... Guess it's a not popular subject hmmmm

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone, when are you all enrolling? I was given October 1st but I may not be able to make that date. I'm going to enrol on 23rd September, which is the earliest date. I'm guessing only undergrads will be enrolling on 23rd?

ReputationRep:
    Hi all,

Got my offer for MSc Clinical Mental Health Sciences a few weeks ago, also very surprised as I was cutting it close to the deadline!!
    I've just completed my pre enrolment, has anyone been able to view their masters timetable yet? I can't see anything on there!

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone, when are you all enrolling? I was given October 1st but I may not be able to make that date. I'm going to enrol on 23rd September, which is the earliest date. I'm guessing only undergrads will be enrolling on 23rd?

I've been given the 27th September to enrol which I thought was odd as it's a Sunday! I may contact them to clarify

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.