Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Berri204)
    I've been given the 27th September to enrol which I thought was odd as it's a Sunday! I may contact them to clarify
    The date is legitimate. All the enrolment dates are here:
    http://www.ucl.ac.uk/new-students/enrolment

You can enrol on any of these days, if you can't make your own time slot.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Eggs and Ham)
    Hi everyone, when are you all enrolling? I was given October 1st but I may not be able to make that date. I'm going to enrol on 23rd September, which is the earliest date. I'm guessing only undergrads will be enrolling on 23rd?
    My enrolment is on the 25th

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by punctuation)
    My enrolment is on the 25th
    Oh my God! Mine too. Coincidence again???? :smug::smug::smug:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by DannyAbba)
    Oh my God! Mine too. Coincidence again???? :smug::smug::smug:
    Awesome! I may see you there

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know how long I have to wait after my status changed to "currently being processed by admissions" . Does it mean I will get an offer soon or could it be a rejection too

I applied for MSc Civil Engineering.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BiBLN)
    Does anyone know how long I have to wait after my status changed to "currently being processed by admissions" . Does it mean I will get an offer soon or could it be a rejection too

I applied for MSc Civil Engineering.

Hey BiBLN, Ive also applied for MSc Civil Engineering(Integrated Design) at UCL. Currently similar situation to you.

My colleague applied MSC CE(Seismic) mid October and got an offer late November approximately 5 weeks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Keysersoze94)
    Hey BiBLN, Ive also applied for MSc Civil Engineering(Integrated Design) at UCL. Currently similar situation to you.

My colleague applied MSC CE(Seismic) mid October and got an offer late November approximately 5 weeks.
    My status changed to offer after 24 h . Just look after midnight (uk time) and i think you will get an offer too.

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone. I am just wondering if anyone have any idea about the programme MA Comparative business economics? I am applying it now but some said this programme is not very practical and it is also difficult because it almost revolves around theories and merely focuses on East Europe? Can I really learn something for my future career? Thanks for help.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Callme_jn)
    Hello everyone. I am just wondering if anyone have any idea about the programme MA Comparative business economics? I am applying it now but some said this programme is not very practical and it is also difficult because it almost revolves around theories and merely focuses on East Europe? Can I really learn something for my future career? Thanks for help.
    Hey, i have applied to this programme as well. I heard the same thing about the course. Have you heard back? I applied the day before the deadline back in early march. Still no news..

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.