Hello. I am an Architecture student from the University of East London.
Due to personal issues, I missed the compulsory welcome programme today. Although most of the other Architecture students have not arrived yet and missed it as well, I am still worried about it. Could anyone please tell me if this is fatal? What information could you get in the welcome programme? How can I make up for missing it? Is there anything that I won't be able to do because of it? Are there any sanctions? What do they tell you there?
Thanks in advance.
Turn on thread page Beta
I missed the welcome programme watch
- Thread Starter
- 23-09-2014 21:16
- 28-09-2014 16:51
Nobody listens anyway. That's clear from the questions on here!
1. Find the library and ask what their rules are.
2. Find Welfare Services and ask them what they do.
3. Find out where your first lecture is.
4. Find the Student Union bar.
5. Get drunk.
6. Repeat item 5. until time for item 3.