Turn on thread page Beta

Kim Karadasian or Rihanna? watch

ReputationRep:
    Which one would you bang?

ReputationRep:
    Kim

ReputationRep:
    Both are ugly.

Manufactured in Hollywood and made entirely from plastic and Rihanna needs a good hot bath.

ReputationRep:
    Kim.

Don't care what everyone says about her she's peng

Spoiler:
    Show

<3

ReputationRep:
    Rihanna's prettier, but Kim's hotter. Gotta be Kim.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miss Posh)
    Both are ugly.

Manufactured in Hollywood and made entirely from plastic and Rihanna needs a good hot bath.
    You'd still bone both of them though whether they are manufactured/plastic or not. Kim has a banging body, any guy who won't that is seriously homo. Rihanna too has a banging body as well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chelsea man)
    You'd still bone both of them though whether they are manufactured/plastic or not. Kim has a banging body, any guy who won't that is seriously homo. Rihanna too has a banging body as well.
    she doesn't though

ReputationRep:
    I don't want herpes so neither.

ReputationRep:
    Kim

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tillytots)
    Kim.

Don't care what everyone says about her she's peng

Spoiler:
    Show

<3
    When was this taken? I hope you know she has psoriasis. Which are itchy red and pale spots all over her body, looks like chicken pox :lolwut: Anyone looks good with a girdle, weave and makeup. Rihanna needs none of those and still looks hot without them. Kim can't be hot with a pixie cut. She just...can't. And Rihanna can get an ass job too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chelsea man)
    For a slimmy, she's hot.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RiOt GrrrL)
    When was this taken? I hope you know she has psoriasis. Which are itchy red and pale spots all over her body, looks like chicken pox :lolwut: Anyone looks good with a girdle, weave and makeup. Rihanna needs none of those and still looks hot without them. Kim can't be hot with a pixie cut. She just...can't. And Rihanna can get an ass job too.
    and? We all have our faults, having psoriasis is fine. You can't seriously say rihanna is more natural when she has had plenty of weaves, dye and shapewear too. Just because she can pull off a pixie cut aswell as long hair doesn't really mean anything

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tillytots)
    and? We all have our faults, having psoriasis is fine. You can't seriously say rihanna is more natural when she has had plenty of weaves, dye and shapewear too. Just because she can pull off a pixie cut aswell as long hair doesn't really mean anything
    I never said she didn't. I said she looks fine without them, whereas for Kim, we have literally never seen her without them. &Just letting you know :curious: I wasn't attacking you just because I disagreed. So allow the sass.

ReputationRep:
    I find neither attractive. Both repulse me actually.

ReputationRep:
    Rihanna! She's literally 10/10.

Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Kim looks like a man. Rihanna all the way!

ReputationRep:
    Rihanna. She's the most natural looking of the two and has by far more striking features than donkey bum Kim (She's pretty too, but she has played around with her face and body too much )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Funkyhouse)
    Rihanna. She's the most natural looking of the two and has by far more striking features than donkey bum Kim (She's pretty too, but she has played around with her face and body too much )
    Exactly, she's more natural!!

ReputationRep:
    Rihanna looks PERF any and every way I mean God! It's almost sickening lol Kim on the other hand....after hours and hours yea she looks all right :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Kim. Rihanna looks like she needs a good wash.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 25, 2014
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.