Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Would you call this 'fat' watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Armin.)
    So you think anorexics and bulimics also need to lose weight?
    Stupid point/10 but what more would I expect from TSR

He is chubby, he asks if he is fat. He wouldn't ask this question if he didn't think this was the case. So he should lose some fat to be comfortable in his own skin.

Anorexics aren't fat. There's a difference.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Black Cat)
    Gynecomastia is caused due to the hormone inbalance through puberty and it goes away after some time it could be days, months or years. I had the same problem in my early teens then it just went away.
    Thanks at what age did yours disappear? Also what age did you get it and what age are you now? Just to get an estimate to when mine will go.
    Im nearly 16 btw

ReputationRep:
    puffy nipples of peace.

Lord have mercy on your soul

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by illusionz)
    Stupid point/10 but what more would I expect from TSR

He is chubby, he asks if he is fat. He wouldn't ask this question if he didn't think this was the case. So he should lose some fat to be comfortable in his own skin.

Anorexics aren't fat. There's a difference.
    Don't you think you should edit or even delete your initial post then? If you have to explain your post with a second post surely it means you didn't articulate your thoughts well in your first post. Your message could even be dangerous considering the topic you're discussing and the fact that TSR is for teens.

ReputationRep:
    not fat but a bit chubby
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by iseeyouiseeyou)
    Sorry didn't see I didn't post it
    Pretty chubby
    Put some trousers on
    Not fat
    Them nipples though

(Original post by iseeyouiseeyou)
    Thanks at what age did yours disappear? Also what age did you get it and what age are you now? Just to get an estimate to when mine will go.
    Im nearly 16 btw
    No idea but they were gone before I even realised probably at the age of 18 and they were worse at 16. I remember my mum calling my dad and asking why they were so puffy lol.

ReputationRep:
    Don't you think you should edit or even delete your initial post then? If you have to explain your post with a second post surely it means you didn't articulate your thoughts well in your first post. Your message could even be dangerous considering the topic you're discussing and the fact that TSR is for teens.
    oh jog on you self righteous ****

There was nothing wrong with my initial post, you're just being an awkward little kid on the internet. Grow up.

ReputationRep:
    oh jog on you self righteous ****

There was nothing wrong with my initial post, you're just being an awkward little kid on the internet. Grow up.

I'm on your side I agree with the message of your first post that if the OP has to ask he isn't happy with himself so he should exercise to shed the pounds. I just thought that you should change the tone of your post because it could've have been misinterpreted as a pro-anaroexia thinspiration.

ReputationRep:
    I'm on your side I agree with the message of your first post that if the OP has to ask he isn't happy with himself so he should exercise to shed the pounds. I just thought that you should change the tone of your post because it could've have been misinterpreted as a pro-anaroexia thinspiration.
    How about no

ReputationRep:
    How about no
    Oh wow you're really a small person.

ReputationRep:
    Oh wow you're really a small person.
    I'm quite big actually. 92kg big.

ReputationRep:
    I'm quite big actually. 92kg big.

Then I don't think you're in any real position to tell the OP that they're indeed fat.

Fattie

ReputationRep:
    Then I don't think you're in any real position to tell the OP that they're indeed fat.

Fattie
    Oh I didn't realise that weight can only be fat.

ReputationRep:
    Oh I didn't realise that weight can only be fat.
    Why are you being mean to me? Are you always a **** to good people?

ReputationRep:
    Why are you being mean to me? Are you always a **** to good people?
    Good people don't go around calling people they've never met fat. If you think this is mean... then well you've got a lot of world to see.

ReputationRep:
    Good people don't go around calling people they've never met fat. If you think this is mean... then well you've got a lot of world to see.

That was more tongue in cheek calm down. Anyway you could've avoided this long winded conversation had you just edited or deleted your post. Why are you being stubborn?

ReputationRep:
    That was more tongue in cheek calm down. Anyway you could've avoided this long winded conversation had you just edited or deleted your post. Why are you being stubborn?
    Why should I edit my post because some kid on the internet thinks I should?

ReputationRep:
    This kind of matches my thread on this article - http://unistudentlife.co.uk/entertai...tinder-tinder/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChickenMadness)
    puffy nipples of peace.

Lord have mercy on your soul
    That puffy nipple fetish

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.