Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I love to go out and have a good time but my uni flatmates wanted to stay in almost everynight during freshers week, they didn't even want to go to other flats to meet other people so I had to do it myself and whenever they did go to the club they would often change their mind about going halfway there or leave before midnight.

Now, I have made other friends in other flats and my course or aquantices but nobody is nice enough to ask me to come out with them. I feel like since freshers I have spent most of my nights inside, listening to everyone else shouting and partying and seeing people go and come back from a night out. Some people seem to have the perfect flat that has the perfect balance of going out and staying and everyone gets along with each other.
    These flatmates are boring me so much at night but I get along with them but Im starting to seek desperation and have some fun.

ReputationRep:
    Dont let them drag you down with them, invite your other mates out and hsve a great uni life
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    don't wait to be invited out, if you're friends with other people just say you fancy a night out and ask what they're doing

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.