Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

I'm really confused!lol I'm almost 21 and have never been in a relationship. I get confused because I always get told I'm beautiful ect.. But yet nobody seems to really want me. I do actually have personality lol I really don't know what it is, what I'm doing wrong. And i don't think I'm intimidating! Lol Perhaps I'm too picky but I'm not turning down guys all the time. A group of girls were talking about there previous relationships and I was literally just sitting there like a weirdo with nothing to say! What exactly are guys looking for then?! Because I'm confused lol what does it take for a guy to chase you?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm really confused!lol I'm almost 21 and have never been in a relationship. I get confused because I always get told I'm beautiful ect.. But yet nobody seems to really want me. I do actually have personality lol I really don't know what it is, what I'm doing wrong. And i don't think I'm intimidating! Lol Perhaps I'm too picky but I'm not turning down guys all the time. A group of girls were talking about there previous relationships and I was literally just sitting there like a weirdo with nothing to say! What exactly are guys looking for then?! Because I'm confused lol what does it take for a guy to chase you?!
    Be yourself, They'll come running. It's not uncommon for Guys or Girls to still be un-romanced at your age ME for example Do you hang around with any guys, or talk to them for that matter?

ReputationRep:
    Says gets called beautiful.

Displays no pictures.

What do you want me to say?

ReputationRep:
    Why not try turning down LESS people. You'll be surprised. Do not get into the trap most females get into. Thinking they have all time in the world. Nobody does. Men more than females.

ReputationRep:
    #1 Don't use lol so much

ReputationRep:
    U don't get a bf by doing nothing to get them...u cant expect a dozens boys to come running at you from no where whilst ur doing nothing for them, just minding ur own business. All im saying is put a lil effort into it...u reap what you sow...after all is that what everyone says

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 24, 2014
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.