Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    Me and my cousin loved each other.
    My cousin married another girl cos getting baby with cousins can affect the baby.
    I was sad and missed my cousin and also was a bit angry about him leaving me.
    So, I didn't reply to any of his call. He stopped answering my calls, emails and texts.
    His mother once spoke rude to me- You don't deserve my son and you don't have much qualifications to stand next to him.
    I felt really worried and cried later on.
    I felt worried for my cousin for not understanding my situation. I cannot tell him that his mother spoke rude to me cos he won't like me speaking bad about his mother. He loves his mother a lot. I also didn't say as he said his decision was to marry another girl and also not to ruin his and his mother's relationship. Feeling really worried...Missing him so much..I still feel him coming closer to me and my lips and whispering into my ears softly..I love him alot..:sad:

ReputationRep:
    You absolute wrong'un...

ReputationRep:
    This is messed up.
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Sena5)
    Me and my cousin loved each other.
    My cousin married another girl cos getting baby with cousins can affect the baby.
    I was sad and missed my cousin and also was a bit angry about him leaving me.
    So, I didn't reply to any of his call. He stopped answering my calls, emails and texts.
    His mother once spoke rude to me- You don't deserve my son and you don't have much qualifications to stand next to him.
    I felt really worried and cried later on.
    I felt worried for my cousin for not understanding my situation. I cannot tell him that his mother spoke rude to me cos he won't like me speaking bad about his mother. He loves his mother a lot. I also didn't say as he said his decision was to marry another girl and also not to ruin his and his mother's relationship. Feeling really worried...Missing him so much..I still feel him coming closer to me and my lips and whispering into my ears softly..I love him alot..:sad:
    Ummmmm OK?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by shaymarriott)
    You absolute wrong'un...
    What do you mean?
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Andy98)
    Ummmmm OK?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :confused:
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by vortex_199)
    This is messed up.
    why do you say messed up?

ReputationRep:
    2/10. Too obvious troll brah.

ReputationRep:
    Is this legit?

Hi Sena5

I understand that having a relationship with your cousin is normal in your culture/country so ignore these people who have posted above.

Yes your aunty spoke rudely to you, why don't you speak to your parents about it?

Your cousin is married now so I wouldn't advise involving him.

ReputationRep:
    man OP you a thirsty girl

I never once thought of hitting on my cousins
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Hi Sena5

I understand that having a relationship with your cousin is normal in your culture/country so ignore these people who have posted above.

Yes your aunty spoke rudely to you, why don't you speak to your parents about it?

Your cousin is married now so I wouldn't advise involving him.
    Thank you for understanding my situation. :hugs:
    Well, PM me and let's talk more. How do you know I am not in UK? Sorry if I surprised you.
    I did speak to my mother and when she asked- Did you love him? I said no.
    I said no because, one side I don't want to worry my mother by telling yes I love him still and on another as he is willing to marry the other girl, I don't wish to stop him cos I love him terribly. :sadnod: I don't want him to worry for anything and also my mother.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by alpen)
    man OP you a thirsty girl

I never once thought of hitting on my cousins
    You won't cos you are british..In our culture we do marry cousins. But, as he grew up in UK, he followed the british system.
    It was he who approached me :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sena5)
    Thank you for understanding my situation. :hugs:
    Well, PM me and let's talk more. How do you know I am not in UK? Sorry if I surprised you.
    I did speak to my mother and when she asked- Did you love him? I said no.
    I said no because, one side I don't want to worry my mother by telling yes I love him still and on another as he is willing to marry the other girl, I don't wish to stop him cos I love him terribly. :sadnod: I don't want him to worry for anything and also my mother.
    Because you are in love with your cousin...
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by vortex_199)
    Because you are in love with your cousin...
    Are you the Anon who just posted above?

ReputationRep:
    He's married now. You have to try to forget him now because that ship has sailed.

Your aunty was rude but I don't think there's any point bringing that up now anyways.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Huskaris)
    Is this legit?
    In our culture it is.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Da Di Doo)
    He's married now. You have to try to forget him now because that ship has sailed.

Your aunty was rude but I don't think there's any point bringing that up now anyways.
    I know it isn't. I just still think about it. Thoughts run in my mind. I have many questions which roll up and that's why I put up this thread for advise so to get clear answers from people with fresh minds and not muddled up like me.
    He hasn't left me. The only thing is he is angry that I didn't answer his call.
    Otherwise he would still have relationship with me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sena5)
    In our culture it is.
    Ah right, are you Bangladeshi etc?

Don't bother with it, seriously, kids that are the result of cousin relationships have a strong chance of birth defects.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Huskaris)
    Ah right, are you Bangladeshi etc?

Don't bother with it, seriously, kids that are the result of cousin relationships have a strong chance of birth defects.
    Sri Lankan.
    No they aren't as first cousin who get married have less chances of getting defect babies.
    http://www.answers.com/Q/Can_two_fir...a_healthy_baby

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 19, 2014
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.