Turn on thread page Beta

Isn't my aunty rude? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sena5)
    Me and my cousin loved each other.
    My cousin married another girl cos getting baby with cousins can affect the baby.
    I was sad and missed my cousin and also was a bit angry about him leaving me.
    So, I didn't reply to any of his call. He stopped answering my calls, emails and texts.
    His mother once spoke rude to me- You don't deserve my son and you don't have much qualifications to stand next to him.
    I felt really worried and cried later on.
    I felt worried for my cousin for not understanding my situation. I cannot tell him that his mother spoke rude to me cos he won't like me speaking bad about his mother. He loves his mother a lot. I also didn't say as he said his decision was to marry another girl and also not to ruin his and his mother's relationship. Feeling really worried...Missing him so much..I still feel him coming closer to me and my lips and whispering into my ears softly..I love him alot..:sad:
    Vanakam tangachi , your aunty is right , I know a few Tamils that have married their cousins and most of them are born with dysfunctions. I have seen you face , I know what you look like , you look fair but you are not that good looking so your aunty made the right choice, just move on..

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 19, 2014
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.