The Student Room Group
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford

Nursing 2015 Of

Hi everyone!
I sent in my UCAS yesterday and am, of course, jumping a mile whenever my emails beep. I know it's far too early to get an offer yet, but has anyone got any nursing offers yet for 2015? I've applied for child nursing, but I'm assuming they process all the nursing offers in pretty much the same way?

It'd be great if all nursing-student hopefuls could post on here when they receive an offer or even if you haven't received an offer and are still waiting!
or anything about nursing at Oxford Brookes to be honest - all posts are welcome!

danny

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Dannaaay
Hi everyone!
I sent in my UCAS yesterday and am, of course, jumping a mile whenever my emails beep. I know it's far too early to get an offer yet, but has anyone got any nursing offers yet for 2015? I've applied for child nursing, but I'm assuming they process all the nursing offers in pretty much the same way?

It'd be great if all nursing-student hopefuls could post on here when they receive an offer or even if you haven't received an offer and are still waiting!
or anything about nursing at Oxford Brookes to be honest - all posts are welcome!

danny

Hi
I have applied and I am also on tender hooks, I have contacted the admissions team and they said the first interviews are on around the 04 Nov 14, but didn't say which branch of nursing as I am looking at Adult & Mental health... I'm a mature student and would be giving up a very secure career to take on uni so it would be nice to know .......

Cheers James
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford
Reply 2
Original post by limbangmogul
Hi
I have applied and I am also on tender hooks, I have contacted the admissions team and they said the first interviews are on around the 04 Nov 14, but didn't say which branch of nursing as I am looking at Adult & Mental health... I'm a mature student and would be giving up a very secure career to take on uni so it would be nice to know .......

Cheers James

Hi James! Nice to virtually meet you :smile: 4th November is fairly close so hopefully we should be hearing soon! Sorry about the strange title on this feed, I think my autocorrect must have messed up and I've only just noticed it. If you don't mind me asking, what do you currently do? :smile:
Danny x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey guys,
I'm going on interview for adult nursing on 4th Nov...pretty scared :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by syringeman
Hey guys,

Well done! :smile: what are you doing to prepare? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey guys,

Me too, what branch of nursing are you applying for? may see you there :smile:
Reply 6
Hey guys:smile:
Anyone applied for Adult Nursing 2015 intake at DMU?
Original post by aasiyah20

Me 😁

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Glitter_fairy5
Me too, what branch of nursing are you applying for? may see you there :smile:

Adult :smile:, and you?

@Dannaaay I just try to read something but currently I work so much that I don't have time to do anything :frown:. Will try to read something more during the weekend.
Adult :smile:, and you?

@Dannaaay I just try to read something but currently I work so much that I don't have time to do anything :frown:. Will try to read something more during the weekend.

See you there :smile:
Hi Guys, anyone else applied for Adult nursing at Chester, Cumbria or UCLAN? I was contacted by Chester and Cumbria to clarify m educational qualifications to date but haven't heard anything since. All 3 have said they have received my application. Any body gets called for interview?
Reply 11
Hey guys,

hi im also going for an interview on the 4th of November which is tomorrow and same here, am so nervous:rolleyes:
Reply 12
Original post by aasiyah20

meee but haven't heard from them yet
Hey guys,

Is that an interview at Oxford Brookes? Good-luck, I hope it goes well, and well done for getting an interview! :smile:
Original post by hildee20
hi im also going for an interview on the 4th of November which is tomorrow and same here, am so nervous:rolleyes:

Me too, see you there :smile:
Me too, see you there :smile:

Hey, I was just wondering if this is an interview at Oxford Brookes? Good-luck! :smile:
Original post by ht76845
Hey, I was just wondering if this is an interview at Oxford Brookes? Good-luck! :smile:

Yeah it is, i'm applying for adult nursing, what branch of nursing are you applying for? Thank you, really nervous!
Yeah it is, i'm applying for adult nursing, what branch of nursing are you applying for? Thank you, really nervous!

I have applied for Children's nursing, but I haven't heard anything back, part from an email to say try had received my application. When did you apply? I am sure you will be fine, you've done really well to be short listed for interview as some people don't get that far so well done!
Anyone got an interview on the 5th November at manchester?!
Original post by ht76845
Is that an interview at Oxford Brookes? Good-luck, I hope it goes well, and well done for getting an interview! :smile:

I will reply also - it is for Brookes :smile:. I've applied at the end of the September.

Quick Reply

Latest