Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone, I've got my interview for child & mental health nursing at Brookes on Tuesday 13th! I've had an interview and offer from Birmingham, an interview at Southampton (although fully expecting a rejection as it didn't go too well!) and have interviews at Leeds and Nottingham in Feb

ReputationRep:
    no waiting for an interview fingers crossed

ReputationRep:
    good luck alice, doing better than me no interviews yet

ReputationRep:
    Anyone had a mental health nursing interview at Leeds Beckett?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone got interviews for Adult Nursing on the 23rd?!

ReputationRep:
    got a phase 1 test at west london in feb, bit nevous anyone been yet

ReputationRep:
    a few people at chester have interviews for adult nursing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dannaaay)
    I just got an offer from Brookes for children's nursing!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Have you got anything from Oxford Brookes about the occupational health check or the DBS? I was wondering if they email us information about it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ht76845)
    Have you got anything from Oxford Brookes about the occupational health check or the DBS? I was wondering if they email us information about it?
    I haven't, but I haven't put it as my firm choice and I think they only contact you about it once you have put them as your firm choice. At least that's what I think happens anyway!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else have an interview on Tuesday 13th? I still haven't heard the outcome and they said it would be a few days :/ wondering whether or not to ring them

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone firmed (made it your first choice) Oxford Brookes for Children's nursing?

ReputationRep:
    I haven't, but I haven't put it as my firm choice and I think they only contact you about it once you have put them as your firm choice. At least that's what I think happens anyway!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Okay have you been invited to an applicant day at Oxford Brookes? I've read in another thread, that people have, but they were different subjects

ReputationRep:
    Okay have you been invited to an applicant day at Oxford Brookes? I've read in another thread, that people have, but they were different subjects
    I don't think nurses get applicant days - an applicant day is where an offer-holder is able to go and take a look around the university etc, but as we were already able to do that on our interview day I don't think we have an applicant day.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I don't think nurses get applicant days - an applicant day is where an offer-holder is able to go and take a look around the university etc, but as we were already able to do that on our interview day I don't think we have an applicant day.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ohh okay, yeah that makes sense then have you had any more interviews or offers?

ReputationRep:
    Ohh okay, yeah that makes sense then have you had any more interviews or offers?
    I've had an offer from UWE and have had an interview at Swansea and am waiting to hear back. I just received an interview invite from South Wales and am waiting to hear from Cardiff

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Just got my offer through for Child and Mental health nursing at Oxford Brookes! So happy, will probably be my insurance

ReputationRep:
    Got my offer for adult today

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alice_c_97)
    Anyone else have an interview on Tuesday 13th? I still haven't heard the outcome and they said it would be a few days :/ wondering whether or not to ring them
    I had my interview on Tuesday 13th too and i have still not heard back from them x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jassykaurr)
    I had my interview on Tuesday 13th too and i have still not heard back from them x
    I've heard from them now, I heard 13 days after my interview that I got an offer for children's and mental health nursing which branch did you apply for? Hope you hear soon, good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alice_c_97)
    I've heard from them now, I heard 13 days after my interview that I got an offer for children's and mental health nursing which branch did you apply for? Hope you hear soon, good luck!
    Well done! Is this for Oxford Brookes? Is it your firm choice?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 7, 2015

University open days

1. Oxford Brookes University
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 6 Oct '18
  2. Oxford Brookes University
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
  3. Oxford Brookes University
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.