Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

short bulky guys vs tall lean guys, what do you prefer? watch

ReputationRep:
    I'm arguing with my friend as we speak. His 5ft 6 and is quite bulky/muscular. I'm 6ft 1 and slim/lean. What do girls prefer these days?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mhassan)
    I'm arguing with my friend as we speak. His 5ft 6 and is quite bulky/muscular. I'm 6ft 1 and slim/lean. What do girls prefer these days?

I'm a girl and I don't like short guys in particular.....
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    I would prefer short and bulky guys over tall and really thin guys personally.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spock's Socks)
    I would prefer short and bulky guys over tall and really thin guys personally.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    No too thin but lean/defined. For example cristiano ronaldo

ReputationRep:
    Tall and lean typically wins, although a 5'8 guy who is built vs. a lanky 6'3 is another matter, depends how it's manifested, also upon posture/swag

ReputationRep:
    Tall and athletic is obviously the best, but given the choice of the two, tall and lean.

ReputationRep:
    Tall and lean.

ReputationRep:
    Tall and lean.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    As long as if he is taller than me i really don't mind.

ReputationRep:
    What? Ronaldo is muscular. It'd take the average guy at least 5 years to get a physique like his.

ReputationRep:
    Can't I have tall and bulky? :unimpressed:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by h3isenberg)
    What? Ronaldo is muscular. It'd take the average guy at least 5 years to get a physique like his.
    And apparently it's men putting unrealistic expectations on women.

Starving yourself is easy in comparison to the gym work you have to do to look like him.

ReputationRep:
    Tall and lean

ReputationRep:
    Ronaldo has the money to buy his own personal trainers, his own specific diet, to get the best out of his body whilst staying agile for football. The average tall person walking on the street will not have a body like Ronaldo at all. Are you saying you do?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by h3isenberg)
    Ronaldo isn't muscular like the average body builder, but that's only because he needs to keep himself slim for agility and athleticism in football.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AnharM)
    Ronaldo has the money to buy his own personal trainers, his own specific diet, to get the best out of his body whilst staying agile for football. The average tall person walking on the street will not have a body like Ronaldo at all. Are you saying you do?
    I wouldn't say i have exactly the same body as him but fairly similar. His obviously more defined and muscular but not by that much. I've been going gym since i was 15, I'm 19 now. Im just one stone lighter than him. My legs are nothing in comparison to his though. Prob the most muscular legs ive seen.

ReputationRep:
    Ronaldo isn't muscular like the average body builder, but that's only because he needs to keep himself slim for agility and athleticism in football.
    He doesn't train like a bodybuilder though, he does strength and conditioning training. He'd still do hypertrophy based training but not predominantly. There's some huge guys at my gym who have like 10 years experience of bodybuilding and they still don't have lats or quads like Ronaldo.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Freudian Slip)
    Can't I have tall and bulky? :unimpressed:
    No. It's one or the other.

Just like you can't have smart and pretty.

ReputationRep:
    Don't forget drugs. Sweet, sweet drugs.

ReputationRep:
    Tall lean guys. Tall and bulky is better.

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.