Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jaaaaaz)
    I've got an interview for the design course as well! Have you already had yours??
    nope havent had it yet -mines in january

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys
    i am laura and i am extremely late with applying but goldsmiths is one of my choices.

Just wanted to come and say hi, also seen a lot of people doing media and comms, hopefully we will be course mates by next year then

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else attending the applicant day for psychology on the 22nd?

ReputationRep:
    Hope I get an offer! Really want to go to Goldsmiths, don't want to go to any of the others really... Applied for Politics!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yasmaaaaaan)
    I've got an offer for international studies, grades required are ABB... Does anyone know if goldsmiths are lenient with their grades? Because to get that A is gonna be extremely hard lol..

Posted from TSR Mobile
    This is what I was wondering I could possibly get BBB though. I know they were in Clearing last year for a lot of courses. I've applied for Politics so, similar

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a1996s)
    I sent my ucas application last week and just got an interview for the Design course!!
    What date is your interview?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone attending MediaComs offer holders day? On the 21st? ... I really hope I can manage on getting an AAB to get in. *fingerscrossed*

ReputationRep:
    Applied for Media and Communications

ReputationRep:
    Anyone attending English and Comparative Literature Offer Holder Day on 23rd January?

ReputationRep:
    Got accepted for the MA English and Comparative Literature on the condition my reference will be positive :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    I'm not sure yet it depends if I can find out how to get there lol 😂

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by esraakdag)
    Anyone else attending the applicant day for psychology on the 22nd?

Hey I'm not doing psychology but i applied for social work and I'm also going on the 22nd.

ReputationRep:
    I finally sent my application!
    and I'm applying for Fine Art

ReputationRep:
    Wahoo I've got an offer!!! BBB for Politics, i'm so pleased. Definitely my first choice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by angel_lc_ente)
    Anyone attending MediaComs offer holders day? On the 21st? ... I really hope I can manage on getting an AAB to get in. *fingerscrossed*
    Hi, could you tell me how long it took to receive your offer?

ReputationRep:
    Just got my offer!! (though I didn't get an email from track about it...weird)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bianca2402)
    Just got my offer!! (though I didn't get an email from track about it...weird)
    Well done! For which course?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rotkäppchen)
    Well done! For which course?

Thank you! :^_^: For Media and Communications, what about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bianca2402)
    Thank you! :^_^: For Media and Communications, what about you?
    Nice! Is Goldsmiths your first choice?
    I've been offered a place for the MA Comparative Literature - quite excited, really liked it there when I went for the Open Day last year Still waiting to see how my other applications are going though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rotkäppchen)
    Nice! Is Goldsmiths your first choice?
    I've been offered a place for the MA Comparative Literature - quite excited, really liked it there when I went for the Open Day last year Still waiting to see how my other applications are going though.
    Congratulations!
    No, it isn't, but I think I'll make it my insurance.
    I went for an Open Day last year too (in June)!
    Good luck with the rest of your applications!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: October 5, 2016
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.