Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Oh when I was interviewed for foundation I didn't bring any work and the interviewer lady said it was fine, she just needed to check I was competent in my English...

ReputationRep:
    I'm Starting a Four year Psychology course with a foundation year at Goldsmiths university in sept. Looking for any one of a similar age (or older... I'm just hoping I'm not the youngest on the course) who will be starting the same course come September 2015 (Psychology with foundation year integrated degree)...I'll be 19 when I start! Don't know really know anyone up at goldsmiths, but don't want that to put me off because it looks like a brilliant uni! Would be lovely to hear from anyone on the same course! Or any advice on where's best/cheapest to live 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    If is everything okey I will start my Design at Goldsmiths in September as well. I was worrying about the same age question, because as I noticed most of students are a bit older than I am (now I am 18) and I go straight to BA without foundation year...

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else applying for anthropology with foundation? I've just accepted my unconditional offer!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I accepted my unconditional offer for anthropology with foundation year. Are you going to the holders day tomorrow?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by northlondonlad)
    Yeah I accepted my unconditional offer for anthropology with foundation year. Are you going to the holders day tomorrow?
    No, I went to one last month so I'm not going tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone! I was accepted in Goldsmiths' Media and Communications course, but I haven't accepted the offer yet as I am examining my options. Any new students of the course here? What made you pursue this course? Do you have any info on what it is like, there? Thanx for the reponses!

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone

has anyone applied for the MA Human Rights, Culture and Social Justice?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone know anything about accommodation?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cbeattie)
    Anyone know anything about accommodation?
    What do you wanna know?
    I'll be starting at Goldsmiths in September so I won't be that helpful but whatever haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CT1402)
    Any design applicants? I just got my offer
    Congrats!
    I'm starting BA Design this September too

ReputationRep:
    I just applied through Extra to study Applied Social Science, Community Development and Youth Work here Got rejected by University of Kent today after spending £200 and taking 4 days off work to attend their interviews, so hoping I get a bit of good luck here :P

ReputationRep:
    I have many questions! My daughter has been accepted as an incoming freshman/undergraduate in visual arts. We are from the US and she has gotten into the School of the Art Institute in Chicago and has great scholarships, as well as the School of Visual Arts in New York with scholarships. since Goldsmiths does not offer scholarships for international undergraduate students, it will be all out-of-pocket expenses, and I am estimating around $32,000 per year for tuition, housing and food - we cannot afford this so this would mean lots of loans. the Art Institute is ranked #2 in the US and the same out-of-pocket expenses would be around $20,000 per year, and the School of Visual Arts is #18 ($27,000 per year) and both (along with Goldsmiths) are among the

ReputationRep:
    Please, can anybody help me to choose where is better to do MA in Comp Lit? Goldsmiths or Queen Mary?
    I’m completely lost. I got a conditional offer from Goldsmiths and unconditional from QMUL. There is no time left to reply.
    I'm applying from abroad, so I know nothing about them both and it's a HUGE effort for me to study in uk so i really want to choose wisely. I've read too many stuff online, asked lots of people on tumblr and it made me even more confused.
    They say goldsmiths is more artsy type and qmul is all about science and only good for medicine, also i still can't get which one is in a better area (looks like they both are not??).
    I'm an art critic and sort of nerd, so i'm looking for something academically advantageous, my studies and career perspectives are really important to me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SophF_rth)
    Department of Politics Offer Holder day anyone?
    Anyone doing economics here, or?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GeorgeAndLennie)
    Anyone doing economics here, or?
    I've not seen anyone for Eco i'm afraid!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SophF_rth)
    I've not seen anyone for Eco i'm afraid!
    ah damn

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GeorgeAndLennie)
    ah damn
    I'll let you know if I see anyone. If you want to join this group https://www.facebook.com/groups/895379247186802/ and you can ask poeple on there. Everyone is super friendly!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone here doing BA sociology???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by billieladds96)
    I'm Starting a Four year Psychology course with a foundation year at Goldsmiths university in sept. Looking for any one of a similar age (or older... I'm just hoping I'm not the youngest on the course) who will be starting the same course come September 2015 (Psychology with foundation year integrated degree)...I'll be 19 when I start! Don't know really know anyone up at goldsmiths, but don't want that to put me off because it looks like a brilliant uni! Would be lovely to hear from anyone on the same course! Or any advice on where's best/cheapest to live 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I am going to be studying the same course in September, I'm a mature student, really don't know what to expect. I'm very excited, sorry can't give you any advice on the cheapest place to live but I'm sure u will find something.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: October 5, 2016
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.