Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kings_23)
    Does anyone know when we have to come in and enrol? Is there any email sent to you guys? And is there anything online?
    I haven't received any email bar the one I was sent by mistake before results day and the emails regarding accommodation. I think I read something about enrolling online at first but I could be wrong so don't take this as gospel

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crimson.threads)
    Hi there guys!

I'm a current first year BA Design student at Goldsmiths- maybe there's something I can help you lot out with?

best of luck though, you'll all need it ahah
    Hi currently I have an offer do to Architecture at Kent but I'm reluctant to go because of the distance. Preferably I'd like to go to an uni in London or surrounding London. I've just seen that Goldsmiths still has places on their design course! I was wondering if you could share your experience of first year and how you found everything e.g. workload, contact hours, peers, tutors, campus, the course, career prospects, facilities etc. Any information will be greatly appreciated, thank you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elainejocesxu)
    Congrats!
    I'm starting BA Design this September too
    Hi! I know this was posted long ago, but just wondering did any of you have to do a foundation year before starting the BA in Design, or did you simply have a really good portfolio?

ReputationRep:
    I have an interview for BA Journalism on Thursday. Anyone else going?

ReputationRep:
    Heyy! Is anyone here also applying for a postgrad but struggling to get onto the system? It just comes up with: "The programme you are applying for cannot be found please contact the Admissions Office" but the same message seems to come up for all courses so I think the system might just be down? Anyone know anything about it? Was supposed to be sending off my application today - so frustrating!

ReputationRep:
    I`m really panicking about my result right now.
    I got an offer from Goldsmith for Design(ABB).
    my predict grades are ABC, but i find it really hard to get the C in my math...
    As well as my english language, I'm from China, currently have a grad 6 in IELTS. They are asking for 6.5...
    hummmmm

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I was wondering if this thread contains any students who have done their first year in BSC Psychology? I'm currently doing first year Psychology with Cognitive Neuroscience now and wondering if any of you fellow Goldsmith-ers have any of your first year books to sell, or allow me to have a long term loan? Many thanks in advance.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: October 5, 2016
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.