Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys,

I move in on Saturday 27th to halls. During freshers week on Tuesday 30th I have a hospital appointment in the morning which will conflict with some items on my timetable... What should I do? Obviously due to me being in my first year it's important that I don't miss the introductory session things, but it really can't be avoided. Any advice?
    • PS Helper
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Peer Support Volunteers
    (Original post by Squeagle)
    Hi guys,

I move in on Saturday 27th to halls. During freshers week on Tuesday 30th I have a hospital appointment in the morning which will conflict with some items on my timetable... What should I do? Obviously due to me being in my first year it's important that I don't miss the introductory session things, but it really can't be avoided. Any advice?
    Change your hospital appointment? I did that yesterday as I couldn't get time off work.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.