Turn on thread page Beta
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    Hi j.warwick96

We send out offer letters, so UCAS update every night and you'll get a letter from us a couple of days later.

So it'll be on it;s way very shortly!
    Vicky

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Loughborough University)
    Hi j.warwick96

We send out offer letters, so UCAS update every night and you'll get a letter from us a couple of days later.

So it'll be on it;s way very shortly!
    Vicky
    I received my offer through UCAS a few weeks ago and haven't received any letter confirmation at all, do I need to contact the department or anything?
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    Hi dannicturner

Yes you can contact the depatrment directly, you should've had one by now. Alternatively, you can PM me your name and UCAS number and I can look in to it for you if you'd like me to.

Vicky

ReputationRep:
    Hii

i sent my application of about 8-9 days back but still haven't received a acknowledgemnet mail or anything, any reason why ??
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    Hi NishT96
    You'll always received your offer through UCAS first. Depending on what you've applied for, it can take a couple of weeks or so to process and application and make a decision, so it's a case of waiting to hear I'm afraid!

Vicky

ReputationRep:
    Ohh ok that's fine thanks Vicky

Nish
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    No problem
    Vicky

ReputationRep:
    When attending the post application visit day after recieving an offer, do most people tend to go with parents or not?

ReputationRep:
    i sent off my ucas on monday but havent received an acknowledgement email yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jennifer.tariah)
    I sent mine off about two weeks ago but still haven't heard from them, just give them time and i think they should get back to us :}

ReputationRep:
    Yeah same, I sent mine off last Friday (14th) and Loughborough are the only uni I haven't heard anything from.

ReputationRep:
    I didnt get an acknowledgement email i just got an offer the next day
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    Hi everyone, just to reiterate, we are really busy with applications at the moment, so a couple of weeks or so before you hear back isn't unusual.

D123xo - congrats on your offer! :top:

Vicky

ReputationRep:
    I'm really excited to hear back from the universities I applied to, Loughborough being one of my main choices! I applied through my school so it was sent out later than I hoped, but I still can't wait!

I applied to the Mechanical Engineering course, I hope I can fulfill any offer I get though :P My teachers reckon I can get A*A*A*A if I work hard enough, and an A in AS Further Maths, if I work hard enough!

I guess I may have to wait until January to find out though! Or does Loughborough make offers earlier too?
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    Hi TanmayBurde

We normally make offers within 2-3 weeks of receiving your application, so it all depends when it was sent off.

Wow they are amazing predicted grades!

Vicky

ReputationRep:
    Hi, my UCAS was sent of 2 weeks ago. I've got offers from all my Unis bar Loughbrough, and I haven't even got a confirmation email. I'm applying for Automotive Engineering (BEng). Is it normal to wait this long.
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    Hi klymers
    Yes it is to be honest. we're incredibly busy with applications at the moment and as we give each one the time it deserves to be considered, the process takes a while. So I know it's frustrating (it seems such much longer when your waiting for something!!), but you'll get a decision soon.

Sorry can't be of more help!

Vicky

ReputationRep:
    When attending the post application visit day after recieving an offer, do most people tend to go with parents or not?
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    Hi D123xo

Yes most people do tend to come with their parents, but some do also come on their own.

Vicky

ReputationRep:
    GOT AN OFFER FOR MANAGEMENT SCIENCES!!
    will probably be my firm

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: May 3, 2017
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.