Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MissC_Jones)
    I have an interview Friday 12th for adult nursing ������

Mine's on the 18th - good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Puddca)
    Anybody applied for Adult nursing for Sept 2015? Sent my ucas off last Monday and had an invite for an interview on the Friday. fast turn around eh? Still in shock...lol Happy though ☺

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hi there,
    I have an interview on the 18th - good luck!!

ReputationRep:
    Hi all, I have received an offer for Chemical Engineering anyone else applied for chem eng?

ReputationRep:
    Sent off my two applications on tuesday! Applying for History and Politics (with a year abroad) and American Studies and History. Really hope I get an offer!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Benjy15)
    Hi all, I have received an offer for Chemical Engineering anyone else applied for chem eng?
    Congrats!! 🎉🎊🎉🎊 I have applied for chem eng 2 days ago, did Swansea take long to give you an offer? And if don't mind me asking what's your offer? Did u apply for beng or meng??

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 007anne)
    Congrats!! 🎉🎊🎉🎊 I have applied for chem eng 2 days ago, did Swansea take long to give you an offer? And if don't mind me asking what's your offer? Did u apply for beng or meng??

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thank you! alright good look with your application! Swansea was my longest (a month) but got the offer in the end which is all that matters the offer is ABB and I applied for BEng with a year in industry. Which one have you applied for?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    The interview went well I thought. Good luck for yours!

ReputationRep:
    Got a conditional offer after 2 weeks for Psychology They required 34 points overall

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Benjy15)
    Thank you! alright good look with your application! Swansea was my longest (a month) but got the offer in the end which is all that matters the offer is ABB and I applied for BEng with a year in industry. Which one have you applied for?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Snap!! The same as you!! But it looks like I have wait a whole month or more to find out if I get an offer!!

ReputationRep:
    Had a conditional offer to do medical Engineering last week. 😄 Took the longest to arrive (just over 2 weeks). The new campus looks amazing, anyone else applying for engineering or management on the new campus?

ReputationRep:
    Hi can I ask what the interview day was like? what did you have to do? was it relaxed? I have mine on the 18th x
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Just got two conditional offers for History and Politics and History and American Studies! Both conditional BBB. So happy!

ReputationRep:
    Applied for Mechanical engineering with a foundation year.

ReputationRep:
    Applied for Theoretical Physics |

ReputationRep:
    Did you guys/gals get a postcard or an email or anything when you applied? I applied for medical genetics at the start of November but I haven't received anything and I'm just worried my applications been lost or something as I got thanks for the application emails from every other uni and offers from all other 4 within 2 weeks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aparker4)
    Did you guys/gals get a postcard or an email or anything when you applied? I applied for medical genetics at the start of November but I haven't received anything and I'm just worried my applications been lost or something as I got thanks for the application emails from every other uni and offers from all other 4 within 2 weeks
    I got an email within two days, postcard about a week later and an offer shortly after. If I were you I'd contact the university admissions office or maybe UCAS

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ineedaspacebar)
    I got an email within two days, postcard about a week later and an offer shortly after. If I were you I'd contact the university admissions office or maybe UCAS

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I was just about to phone the admissions office today when I noticed a email that came through 10 mins before and turned out to be an email saying they are now considering my application. Thanks regardless though for the information.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aparker4)
    I was just about to phone the admissions office today when I noticed a email that came through 10 mins before and turned out to be an email saying they are now considering my application. Thanks regardless though for the information.
    That's good! Good luck, hope you get an offer!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by silverlinings)
    Thank you for your prompt reply.
    Is this the correct details to contact the relevant admissions tutor?
    http://www.swansea.ac.uk/admissions/
    or would it be better to contact the engineering department?
    http://www.swansea.ac.uk/engineering/contact/
    how did your son get off did they give him an unconditional

ReputationRep:
    Hello. I got an conditional letter for my MA in gender studies. They said they will make a final decision on this offer this Feb. They said my offer is subject to the approval of the uni's matriculation sub-committee. I really hope they give ma an unconditional one. What are the chances that they decline the conditional offer and not make it unconditional? Appreciate if someone can help give me some clues.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.