Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Specialist Advisor
    • Thread Starter

    Specialist Advisor
    The amount of Adult Dependants' Grant you can get depends on the income of your husband, wife, civil partner or partner (if you have one) and that of any dependants. You could get up to £2,757 a year.

    For more information download the Dependants' Grants quick guide or visit our our Adult Dependants' Grant page, both of which are available on our student finance zone.
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.