Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Got an interview from southampton but it looks really hard!!! argg scared now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elliemacdougall)
    Got an interview from southampton but it looks really hard!!! argg scared now
    Congrats

Don't worry about it. Just look up some sample numeracy and literacy tests and practice. Be yourself and be confident ! I'm sure that you'll be fine

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shanzii)
    Congrats

Don't worry about it. Just look up some sample numeracy and literacy tests and practice. Be yourself and be confident ! I'm sure that you'll be fine
    Thanks you! So nice to get some positive news after all the bad stuff!

And the selection day lasts 4 hours! Tough stuff!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elliemacdougall)
    Thanks you! So nice to get some positive news after all the bad stuff!

And the selection day lasts 4 hours! Tough stuff!
    Your welcome

4 hours ! Wow....well it'll all be worth it in the end when you get an offer hopefully

ReputationRep:
    The selection day I've got for Manchester on Wednesday is from 9.45-3.30 !! Anyone else going to that/had an interview at manchester? HEEELP

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EmilyC96)
    I've got an interview for Manchester on the 5th November!!!
    Hi! I'm going to this interview too, I'm hoping to start mental health nursing and I'm so nervous! I'll look out for you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Livs95)
    Hi! I'm going to this interview too, I'm hoping to start mental health nursing and I'm so nervous! I'll look out for you
    Oooo cool!
    Any idea what you're wearing? I'm not sure whether to wear smart black skinny jeans, a top and a blazer with ankle boots or a dress, blazer and pumps?

Also what prep are you doing for the interview/written test?

ReputationRep:
    I don't know about everyone else but I'm wearing a compete suit skirt. Shirt and jacket. Don't want to risk looking untidy

ReputationRep:
    Oooo cool!
    Any idea what you're wearing? I'm not sure whether to wear smart black skinny jeans, a top and a blazer with ankle boots or a dress, blazer and pumps?

Also what prep are you doing for the interview/written test?
    I'm not 100% yet, I think I'm going for a smart skirt, colourful blouse and smart jacket maybe? Or is it best to stick to all black? It's confusing!
    I've just tried to brush up on my maths skills, I'm pretty worried but I'm doing okay with fractions, decimals and all that so hopefully it'll be okay! And lots of practice interviews at school/home! I'm not sure what I need to bring because I didn't receive an email, did you have any clue?

ReputationRep:
    I'm not 100% yet, I think I'm going for a smart skirt, colourful blouse and smart jacket maybe? Or is it best to stick to all black? It's confusing!
    I've just tried to brush up on my maths skills, I'm pretty worried but I'm doing okay with fractions, decimals and all that so hopefully it'll be okay! And lots of practice interviews at school/home! I'm not sure what I need to bring because I didn't receive an email, did you have any clue?
    I also have an interview at Manchester on Wednesday, I haven't received an email so I'm not even aware of the times who have you been using to practice interviews with, I'm so nervous:/ Best of luck to you all!

ReputationRep:
    I haven't got the email, im going to phone up first thing on Monday! I'm practicing with my partner and my school set them up too, I'm currently at work, in boots trying to figure out answers to the questions! I'm very very nervous though, the prospect of the maths and the group interview is scary!

ReputationRep:
    By the way if anyone is missing an email from UWE about their personal sign in thing, check your junk mail. I found mine in there from 2 weeks ago!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dannaaay)
    By the way if anyone is missing an email from UWE about their personal sign in thing, check your junk mail. I found mine in there from 2 weeks ago!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi! Can I ask what branch your going for? I've applied for mental health and I'm a bit worried I haven't heard from UWE yet! Also, have you uploaded your exam certificates to the website?
    Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I've not got an email either, only the update on UCAS?

ReputationRep:
    I haven't got the email, im going to phone up first thing on Monday! I'm practicing with my partner and my school set them up too, I'm currently at work, in boots trying to figure out answers to the questions! I'm very very nervous though, the prospect of the maths and the group interview is scary!
    Hi, did you manage to speak to them?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I've not got an email either, only the update on UCAS?
    It says on the website thing that we should have got an email giving us log in details for the SNAP test have you received this as I haven't and the interview is in a days time ahh!

ReputationRep:
    Wait I've just found it, looked in my Junk just incase you haven't found yours x

ReputationRep:
    Hi! Can I ask what branch your going for? I've applied for mental health and I'm a bit worried I haven't heard from UWE yet! Also, have you uploaded your exam certificates to the website?
    Thanks!
    I'm applying for child nursing I haven't heard anything! No, do we have to?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CLclarkey)
    Wait I've just found it, looked in my Junk just incase you haven't found yours x
    Yeah I found it, are we just mean to practice the general numeracy questions?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I found it, are we just mean to practice the general numeracy questions?
    I'm not really sure, I've used a range of sites and university sample papers to revise from, so hopefully will be okay- sometimes the maths is just so basic I make stupid mistakes (haven't done maths in ages ) ! I don't understand why the numeracy is so much longer than the literacy though

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.