Turn on thread page Beta

How to tell him to get smaller condoms? watch

Announcements

I've recently started seeing a guy I really like, and the sex is amazing, even though he's smaller than average.
    The problem is, whenever we have sex, the condom slips off and gets stuck inside me sometimes, because it just doesn't fit him properly.
    He seems unaware that this is unusual, and I really don't know how to bring the subject up.
    What should I do?!
    • TSR Support Team
    • Political Ambassador
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Political Ambassador
    Study Helper
    Ask him about where he would consider wearing a more close fitting condom.

Is it just when he pulls out for the final time? If so then just get him to hold it on as he pulls out.

(Original post by 8472)
    Ask him about where he would consider wearing a more close fitting condom.

Is it just when he pulls out for the final time? If so then just get him to hold it on as he pulls out.
    I just don't know how to broach the subject when he seems so unaware of what is normal!
    No, it's during sex, he's always checking it's still on as well, which often kinda ruins the moment.
    And a couple of times, I've had to go "fishing around" halfway through to retrieve it (sorry for the detail there!) which is not sexy one bit!
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    "I like these condoms, so I've brought some..."
    • TSR Support Team
    • Political Ambassador
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Political Ambassador
    Study Helper
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I just don't know how to broach the subject when he seems so unaware of what is normal!
    No, it's during sex, he's always checking it's still on as well, which often kinda ruins the moment.
    And a couple of times, I've had to go "fishing around" halfway through to retrieve it (sorry for the detail there!) which is not sexy one bit!
    As the poster above kinda says. Maybe you should get some smaller ones and suggest you use those instead. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Why don't you buy them?

ReputationRep:
    I've recently started seeing a guy I really like, and the sex is amazing, even though he's smaller than average.
    The problem is, whenever we have sex, the condom slips off and gets stuck inside me sometimes, because it just doesn't fit him properly.
    He seems unaware that this is unusual, and I really don't know how to bring the subject up.
    What should I do?!
    Buy ones that are smaller or get some ultra thin. They seem best for me and I am smaller.

Just out of curiosity how big is he? Pm me?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Just buy your own ones that are smaller and before you're having sex just grab one of those. Or you could ask him to try different types of condoms but you don't need to bring up the size specifically?

Smaller in girth or length?

ReputationRep:
    What should I do?!
    http://www.theyfit.co.uk/

Measuring becomes a fun game and it'll fit like a glove. Discreet packaging too

ReputationRep:
    Yeah you should sort this out ASAP. Can't you get pregnant by the condom being inside of you?

ReputationRep:
    Buy condoms yourself. If you're worried about hurting his pride or feelings, take them out the box and he never even has to know. You could just him you prefer the brand/texture/whatever of the ones you get.

ReputationRep:
    Both get STI tests, then go on the pill - you'll never need to worry about condoms again!!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 13, 2014
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.