Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Islam: "Why We Are Afraid, A 1400 Year Secret" by Dr Bill Warner watch

ReputationRep:
    This is rather long but contains interesting historical data.

ReputationRep:
    Historical data that is shunned in school because of Political Correctness.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Marco1)
    This is rather long but contains interesting historical data.

If you don't have 44 odd minutes the last 10 are worth watching.

ReputationRep:
    I have a question. Have there been Muslim terrorists since 9/11?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beautifulxxx)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yes. A rather long list

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    cliffs?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by miscounted_time)
    Yes. A long ass list

Posted from TSR Mobile
    State some names. It had better be accurate don't give some random guy which you found on wiki from Afganistan.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    State some names. It had better be accurate don't give some random guy which you found on wiki from Afganistan.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm not sure what you mean, are you saying you won't accept terror attacks in Afghanistan but you will if they occurred in other locations outside Afghanistan?

I'm just trying to clarify so I can answer your question

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by miscounted_time)
    I'm not sure what you mean, are you saying you won't accept terror attacks in Afghanistan but you will if they occurred in other locations outside Afghanistan?

I'm just trying to clarify so I can answer your question

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ha ha no no. When I ask the question, stereotypically speaking, people generally give me a random person, generally from Afganistan or another Asian country. If they're all from there then feel free to send. But I know they're not ALL located there; I was asking you to give me someone genuine, not something thats too typical. It's hard to explain not sure if you understand?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

how symbolic

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    c19,000 terrorist attacks globally since then, according to statistics in the film but it was made about a year ago so the number would be higher. Also it will be more in fact because there will be unreported terrorist incidents.

I am surprised at the naivety of your question though tbh. Do you never watch the news?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Marco1)
    c19,000 terrorist attacks globally since then, according to statistics in the film but it was made about a year ago so the number would be higher. Also it will be more in fact because there will be unreported terrorist incidents.

I am surprised at the naivety of your question though tbh. Do you never watch the news?
    Why is it that whenever I ask a question people have to reply with arrogance and call me "naive". Perhaps I know the answer I just wanted opinions. Don't jump to conclusions please. And yes, I constantly read the news.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Why is it that whenever I ask a question people have to reply with arrogance and call me "naive". Perhaps I know the answer I just wanted opinions. Don't jump to conclusions please. And yes, I constantly read the news.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Being naive isn't a crime or anything is it? I didn't mean to sound arrogant. I was just genuinely surprised.

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It's a matter of fact...your question didn't invite any opinions, and it was a naive question.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 25, 2014
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.