The Student Room Group

Subject Woes!

I'm at the start of Year 13 and while most people are just starting to write their personal statement, I'm stuck trying to decide what course to do at University. I've used various searches on the UCAS website and I feel like I've read every single 'Help I don't know what course to do' page there is out there. And yet I'm still no closer to even narrowing down what area I want to do as I can't say that there is a particular subject that interests me. I'm currently studying Philosophy & Ethics, English Literature and History but I don't particularly like one more that the other- once again preventing me from narrowing it down. Grades wise I did best in History at AS with a B, then a C in English Literature and D in Philosophy & Ethics. I know that ultimately it comes down to me to choose a course but I would be really, really thankful if anyone has any tips on how I can try and narrow down my choices. Or just if you had the same experience and can tell me that there is a light at the end of this very stressful tunnel. ha. :s-smilie:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 1
Well don't just think about uni think about what job you'd like to do, any hobbies that can somehow turn into a job, you can do joint honours so you could do History and English which is 50% of each?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending