Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Thread Starter

    I want to know whether I have to declare a GCSE I took ages ago.

    This was in year 9 I think, I don't even know where my certificate has gone. It was for a language but I did TERRIBLY.

    But I'm worried that it'll be a problem if I don't mention it?

    Usually unis look at the Grades taken within the two years right? So would I need to declare this?
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.