Criminology @ Northumbria

Watch this thread
Jemski85
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
is anyone studing Criminology at Northumbria??
i was enrolled on a different course and quickly realised this wasnt the right course for me so the uni suggested i try Criminology as my overall job was in the police but im not sure doing what
i have now essentially missed induction week and hopefully can start this course next week,
im a mature student and am really worried and nervous now about the change
skelsey
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 7 years ago
I'm not currently there but I studied Criminology with Forensics at Northumbria from 2008-2011. If there's anything I can help with course wise feel free to ask 😊 for what it's worth, I really enjoyed it!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Jemski85
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Thank you very much, I'm in the middle of change over so can only attend lectures this week 😁 nervous but excited 😄

Posted from TSR Mobile
naomi.93
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Hi, ive just started my criminology and forensic science degree at northumbria uni, and find the criminology side quite boring at the minute, its only been a month but was wondering if it does get any better. And what sort of stuff do you do. x
vbell745
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Heya, just wondering what the start date for your course was?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE English Language Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (70)
19.23%
The paper was reasonable (134)
36.81%
Not feeling great about that exam... (108)
29.67%
It was TERRIBLE (52)
14.29%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed