The Student Room Group

he acted like he liked me but told someone he doesn't.. is he ashamed to admit?

why would a guy ask a girl out, act like hes interested then go away and tell someone he didn;t even like her to start off with :confused::confused: is there a chance he does like me but doesnt want anyone to know?
Original post by Anonymous
why would a guy ask a girl out, act like hes interested then go away and tell someone he didn;t even like her to start off with :confused::confused: is there a chance he does like me but doesnt want anyone to know?

He probably doesn't want anyone to know how does he behave around you when his friends are there?

Or he could be playing games you never know
Reply 2
Original post by Black Cat
He probably doesn't want anyone to know how does he behave around you when his friends are there?

Or he could be playing games you never know

around others hes kinda shy but sweet. very talkative one on one. im baffled!
Original post by Anonymous
around others hes kinda shy but sweet. very talkative one on one. im baffled!

There you go your answer is in there he's a shy guy and probably doesn't want his friends to know, however he pays a lot of attention to you when alone.
Reply 4
Original post by Black Cat
There you go your answer is in there he's a shy guy and probably doesn't want his friends to know, however he pays a lot of attention to you when alone.

would this explain why he rudely told others behind my back he doesn't like me? or is it simply because of the above would you say. he did ask a lot of qu's that someone who didn't like someone would ask..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending