The Student Room Group

Has anyone else got spots on their face that they hate?

I've got a few but more unfortunately have a few really annoying ones, like one a couple of centimetres below my eye & a black spot right on the tip of my nose, they're not that big but definitely are visible, grr & I have to cope with these for life :angry: :redface:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 1
Has anyone had spots on their face they don't hate?!
Reply 2
Original post by Multitalented me
I've got a few but more unfortunately have a few really annoying ones, like one a couple of centimetres below my eye & a black spot right on the tip of my nose, they're not that big but definitely are visible, grr & I have to cope with these for life :angry: :redface:

If they are elevated you can have them removed with a laser - I think it is called "cosmetic laser therapy" or sth similar. They'll basically shave the spot off your skin.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by llys
If they are elevated you can have them removed with a laser - I think it is called "cosmetic laser therapy" or sth similar. They'll basically shave it off your skin.
The brown one below my eye is, not sure if it's worth it though :erm:
Reply 4
Original post by Multitalented me
The brown one below my eye is, not sure if it's worth it though :erm:

If it is small, probably noone notices it anyway except you. People don't tend to look that closely.
I think I'm weird but I find black spots attractive..especially ones around the eyes and mouth :colondollar:
Original post by llys
If it is small, probably noone notices it anyway except you. People don't tend to look that closely.
I guess it's not stopped people from hanging out with me so that's a positive :tongue:

Original post by Biryani007
I think I'm weird but I find black spots attractive..especially ones around the eyes and mouth :colondollar:

Beauty spot, haha :cool:
Reply 7
I had one that was a mountain but let it fall off but now it has left a horrible mark, It looks like a dart board on my cheek :frown: . Spots are horrid little things.
Reply 8
*or big

I dunno why i just googled the worlds biggest spot :’( what possessed me xD.:puke:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 9
I hate all spots on my face, and it doesn't help with my hormones flying all over the place making my spots even worse:angry:

Quick Reply

Latest