The Student Room Group

Why the drama over my photo?

Here's the deal im friends with a couple of girls and a couple of boys in my year.Today at lunch a new person came and sat with our group at lunch.Now the girls seemingly have an obssesion with my ID photo which i personally dislike since i feel i look silly.It seems that somehow when we are talking about something else this new person will bring it up.Before she came into our group i showed my ID photo briefly to my mates and two of the girls,now those two girls have decided to tell this new girl and she keeps pestering me about it.Now im firmly saying "No" because im personally embarassed by my picture and two this girl is very loud and three i dont trust them with their mouths to keep the joke private....

It's not got to the stage where its made be massively pissed off but its slowly getting there this is the second day of this....
Talk about over analysing hahaha
Reply 2
just saying im not in the remotest attracted to either of them if thats what your implying?
Reply 3
Original post by scrawlx101
just saying im not in the remotest attracted to either of them if thats what your implying?

You totally are
Reply 4
I'm sorry, what is the issue here?
Peanuts.

Oh sorry, I was just stating something random in keeping with this thread.
Reply 6
how can i get them off my back?
Reply 7
good point by they have a tendency to be extremly random atms....sigh....the friends i make....
wat
dude. apparently this new girl in the year below is my 'sister' according to my friends. every time they see her they make weird faces at me... and tell me to 'go say hi to my sister'.

i think you have it pretty good.

(this is just how weird my friends are. don't worry :biggrin:)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending