The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Original post by OpptimisticGirl
Hi,

I thought I would create a new thread for those who were accepted for Humanitas Medical School. I am from UK, London and was wondering if there were others from the same place. I am also curious where else people are from?

Hello,

I have also been accepted. I am from Edinburgh, Scotland.
Have you sorted accommodation yet?

If so, could you recommend any websites for apartments?

Thanks

Phil
Reply 2
Hi guys!
I've been accepted too, I'm from Stoke-on-Trent (near Birmingham).
I was just wondering where you're up to with the enrolment process and also like accommodation and stuff.
Reply 3
Original post by amitaa.
Hi guys!
I've been accepted too, I'm from Stoke-on-Trent (near Birmingham).
I was just wondering where you're up to with the enrolment process and also like accommodation and stuff.

Hello, I have just enrolled and I just need to hand in my documents to the uni.

I currently have no accommodation yet but I am keen to find a flat-mate, preferably one who also goes to Humanitas as it would make things easier.

Phil
Reply 4
Hi everyone!

I got accepted too :smile: I'm from Nottingham. Whereabouts are most people planning to stay: in the city or near the university? Aaah I'm so excited about living in Milan! x
Reply 5
Hello Everybody,
I am joining Humanitas this October and need some guidance about finding an accommodation. Any quick tip? Any special do's and dont's in general?
Hi,
I am joining too in October. I am from London what about you.
Reply 7
Hey everybody :smile: i'm joining in October as well, I'm from Geneva! (I was thinking of making a Facebook group for the incoming 2015 class, would you guys be interested in that?)

Original post by Subhasree
Hello Everybody,
I am joining Humanitas this October and need some guidance about finding an accommodation. Any quick tip? Any special do's and dont's in general?

The university doesn't have accommodation for now (they're building one now and should be ready for 2017). For now, the university has several agreements with local hotels/residences/agencies, and you should've received an email with all their links. Excel in Milano 3 (close to Humanitas) has amazing apartments for students. I visited about a month ago, and when you walk past the main entrance, there's a main square which has a couple of restaurants/bars, an AMAZING ice cream shop (of course I had to try it out), a meat/cheese shop, a clothing store, and the main office for the agency. Nearby there was a couple of big supermarkets as well. So you should definitely consider this, since there's a bunch of stuff around the residences and it's (I believe) 5 minutes by bus and around ten by bike and a little bit more by foot (depending on where you'll live). Hope I helped :smile:
Hi,

I'm joining Humanitas this october. I've already completed the pre-enrollment procedure. I'm planning to go over there around October 14th. What date is everyone else planning to go to Italy?

Please give me guidance if anyone knows about accommodation there.

Thanks. :smile:
Reply 9
Original post by aishwarya1996
Hi,

I'm joining Humanitas this october. I've already completed the pre-enrollment procedure. I'm planning to go over there around October 14th. What date is everyone else planning to go to Italy?

Please give me guidance if anyone knows about accommodation there.

Thanks. :smile:

Hey! Welcome to the team :smile:

I just posted a reply about accommodation right above your question. Courses start Monday October 12th (it's the welcome day, so technically the courses start October 13th), so you'd be a bit late, but if it has to do with ease of getting there and you can't change the date, I'm sure you'll be able to catch up :smile:. I'm arriving sometime next week since I'm non-EU and I need to settle in properly.
Original post by yosasha
Hey! Welcome to the team :smile:

I just posted a reply about accommodation right above your question. Courses start Monday October 12th (it's the welcome day, so technically the courses start October 13th), so you'd be a bit late, but if it has to do with ease of getting there and you can't change the date, I'm sure you'll be able to catch up :smile:. I'm arriving sometime next week since I'm non-EU and I need to settle in properly.

Reply 11
HEY EVERYBODY :biggrin: so for those of you joining Humanitas in October, I made a fb group so all of us can get to know each other easier, somewhere to discuss/help each other with homework, as well as the social parts of uni life :wink: here's the link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/419283051597005/ see you all soon :biggrin:
Original post by OpptimisticGirl
Hi,

I thought I would create a new thread for those who were accepted for Humanitas Medical School. I am from UK, London and was wondering if there were others from the same place. I am also curious where else people are from?

I just got accepted to Humanitas!!! How has been your experience going? Do you think I should come study there?
Hi! For those who have been accepted into Humanitas, may i enquire what the ukcat cut off score was? Thank you :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending