Turn on thread page Beta

Can anyone suggest an AS subject that I can do in A2 year.

In A2 year I will be doing A2 Business and A2 Economics and have decided to drop Maths and ICT, so need AS subject to fill time.
    No science related stuff please. Was thinking of computing or something else that is differant to subjects that I am carrying on with.

Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    how about trying a language? they're always useful
    i do both psychology and philosophy- both of which i would recommend to anyone + i know quite a few people who've done them in their second year like you
    i think it's easiest to go through a list of possible subjects + cross out the ones you definately don't want (like science) + you'll be left with english, history, geography etc. + it might make the choice a bit easier
    good luck!

Good idea.

Well I was okay at GCSE German but at AS level it might be harder.
    History sounds a tempting choice since at GCSE it was mostly about analyse and evaluation, and Business is like that.

BTW, does anyone do General Studies, what is that like?

ReputationRep:
    I do general studies and i wouldnt recommend doing that as not many universities count it as a qualification. it is basically the study of general issues, for example in our recent paper we had questions on equal rights, arefacts, mps and biotechnology. it is hard to revise for as they appear to pick the questions out of mid air and basically ask whatever they like.

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.