Watch
This discussion is closed.
happysunshine
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Iluvatar)
Why. Because we feel the need to clarify misinterpretation?
I don't know! Don't get me involved in your silly thread. I'm leaving now.
Eru Iluvatar
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by 4Ed)
i am sure (and hope that i am not misinterpreting or pre-misinterpreting any misinterpretations) that all we are trying to do is to clear up the various misinterpretations caused by the ambiguity of misinterpretable titles.

Note CHAT, everyone
HS, you're the *****, get to work!
I would hope so, at least, that is my intention.
I would not wish for people to either misinterpretate my words, or cause any misinterpretation in my intention, so i would like to clear that up, to prevent further misinterpretation.

But does chat cover misinterpretation? As misinterpretation is different to ambiguity, unless i am misinterpretating the definition of either misinterpretation, or ambiguity.
Amb1
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by happysunshine)
I'm leaving now too. Have a great evening. Byeee....
Eru Iluvatar
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
It is not silly.
At least, my interpretation of it is not silly, unless i misinterpretate my interpretation?
But by misinterpretation the thread as silly, you are misinterpretating the thread, and are involved in the misinterpretation.
happysunshine
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by 4Ed)
i am sure (and hope that i am not misinterpreting or pre-misinterpreting any misinterpretations) that all we are trying to do is to clear up the various misinterpretations caused by the ambiguity of misinterpretable titles.

Note CHAT, everyone
HS, you're the *****, get to work!
LOL, why is this part of my duty to stop this thead? *sighs* I wish... you'd all stop what you were doing because you are all scared of me.
happysunshine
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Iluvatar)
It is not silly.
At least, my interpretation of it is not silly, unless i misinterpretate my interpretation?
But by misinterpretation the thread as silly, you are misinterpretating the thread, and are involved in the misinterpretation.
No I'm not. I'm going, goodbye!
Eru Iluvatar
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
LOL, why is this part of my duty to stop this thead? *sighs* I wish... you'd all stop what you were doing because you are all scared of me.
I am not the sort of person who would stop arguing something he sees as important over the misinterpretation of others, of my intentions.
Although i do not wish to cause trouble, i wish to assure that no misinterpretation is made of my language, or misinterpretation of context, or misinterpretation of content etc.
When i am sure that no misinterpretation has been made, i will not need to dispute the misinterpretations, as there will be no misinterpretations to dispute.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (41)
20.2%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (48)
23.65%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (35)
17.24%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (43)
21.18%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (20)
9.85%
I haven't started researching yet (16)
7.88%

Watched Threads