The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Iluvatar
Why. Because we feel the need to clarify misinterpretation?

I don't know! Don't get me involved in your silly thread. :tongue: I'm leaving now.
4Ed
i am sure (and hope that i am not misinterpreting or pre-misinterpreting any misinterpretations) that all we are trying to do is to clear up the various misinterpretations caused by the ambiguity of misinterpretable titles.

Note CHAT, everyone :biggrin:
HS, you're the BITCH, get to work! :wink: :tongue:

I would hope so, at least, that is my intention.
I would not wish for people to either misinterpretate my words, or cause any misinterpretation in my intention, so i would like to clear that up, to prevent further misinterpretation.

But does chat cover misinterpretation? As misinterpretation is different to ambiguity, unless i am misinterpretating the definition of either misinterpretation, or ambiguity.
Reply 42
happysunshine
I don't know! Don't get me involved in your silly thread. :tongue: I'm leaving now.
I'm leaving now too. Have a great evening. Byeee.... :biggrin:
happysunshine

It is not silly.
At least, my interpretation of it is not silly, unless i misinterpretate my interpretation?
But by misinterpretation the thread as silly, you are misinterpretating the thread, and are involved in the misinterpretation.
4Ed
i am sure (and hope that i am not misinterpreting or pre-misinterpreting any misinterpretations) that all we are trying to do is to clear up the various misinterpretations caused by the ambiguity of misinterpretable titles.

Note CHAT, everyone :biggrin:
HS, you're the BITCH, get to work! :wink: :tongue:

LOL, why is this part of my duty to stop this thead? *sighs* I wish... you'd all stop what you were doing because you are all scared of me.
Iluvatar
It is not silly.
At least, my interpretation of it is not silly, unless i misinterpretate my interpretation?
But by misinterpretation the thread as silly, you are misinterpretating the thread, and are involved in the misinterpretation.

No I'm not. :tongue: I'm going, goodbye!
happysunshine
LOL, why is this part of my duty to stop this thead? *sighs* I wish... you'd all stop what you were doing because you are all scared of me.

I am not the sort of person who would stop arguing something he sees as important over the misinterpretation of others, of my intentions.
Although i do not wish to cause trouble, i wish to assure that no misinterpretation is made of my language, or misinterpretation of context, or misinterpretation of content etc.
When i am sure that no misinterpretation has been made, i will not need to dispute the misinterpretations, as there will be no misinterpretations to dispute.

Latest

Trending

Trending