Edexcel Psychology Unit 3 Applications choices/combinations Watch

bomberdoom
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hi,

I was wondering somebody knew concerning Unit 3 choices and if any combination of the applications covered in Unit 3 can be taken or they have to be done in the format/way of either the first two together, Criminological and Child Psychology, or or the latter two together, Health/Substance and Sport Psychology.

The reason I ask this because the learning guides,or most/some of them, come in pairs/groups. For example ; Edexcel A2 Psychology Student Unit Guide Unit 3: Health and Sport Psychology , or, Edexcel A2 Psychology Student Unit Guide: Unit 3 Criminological and Child Psychology . I am unable to get he hyperlink to work, but for example, the link/s are http://www.amazon.co.uk/Edexcel-Psyc...y+unit+3+guide .
I am also a private candidate for the exam/s.

I would appreciate it if somebody who knows about such and such or is teaching it or studying it and has access to information/teacher could find out/inform me about the above.

Thank you in advance.
TheFinalFlare
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hey there,

I had actually had this discussion with my Psychology teacher (currently doing A2 Edexcel Psychology) and she had stated that any combination of the four available applications can be selected for Unit 3 - there isn't any set format. In addition to this, I've spoken to quite a few people who have done Criminological and Health/Substance Misuse together; therefore not following the specific format you've listed.

Though from what I have noticed, Crimological & Child Psychology seem to be the ones that candidates usually do (my school is doing this combination), especially since there seem to be more online resources for these two applications as well. When searching I don't seem to come across much that covers Health/Substance Misuse and Sport Psychology.

I hope this helps c:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Jan '20
  • SOAS University of London
    Development Studies, Interdisciplinary Studies, Anthropology and Sociology, Languages, Cultures and Linguistics, Arts, Economics, Law, History, Religions and Philosophies, Politics and International Studies, Finance and Management, East Asian Languages & Cultures Postgraduate
    Sat, 25 Jan '20
  • University of Huddersfield
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 25 Jan '20

How many uni open days have you been to/did you go to?

0 (54)
27.14%
1 (31)
15.58%
2 (35)
17.59%
3 (28)
14.07%
4 (14)
7.04%
5 (16)
8.04%