Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tednol)
    I didn't think my comments had been that testosterone driven...
    it wasnt specifically directed at u, it was just a general overcast of what could later happen, sorry if i caused any offence

ReputationRep:
    I didn't think my comments had been that testosterone driven...
    She is refering to the rest of the UKL male population. You should have seen a thread we had a while back. It had every online member on it cos it was so kinky.

ReputationRep:
    this online site isnt too good but I heard you can get catalogues from them which are quite good.

http://www.amplebosom.com/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    She is refering to the rest of the UKL male population. You should have seen a thread we had a while back. It had every online member on it cos it was so kinky.
    Which thread was that?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    Which thread was that?
    It was the one where The Barman, Lumpy and Glitter were performing an online threesome. It was really funny, but had every member gluded to it.

But eventully, one of the mods came online and deleated it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    It was the one where The Barman, Lumpy and Glitter were performing an online threesome. It was really funny, but had every member gluded to it.

And I thought the mods acted in the interests of the majority!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~*glitter*~)
    it wasnt specifically directed at u, it was just a general overcast of what could later happen, sorry if i caused any offence
    Lol no offence taken. My comment was placed mainly in jest!

ReputationRep:
    And I thought the mods acted in the interests of the majority!
    Whats that mean :confused: :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Lol no offence taken. My comment was placed mainly in jest!
    u didnt have to do the rep thing u know, but it was very sweet what u had written!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)

HA HA, i remember that, it was great fun, it lightened up the forum tho didnt it :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    u didnt have to do the rep thing u know, but it was very sweet what u had written!!
    What he say, or are you not allowed to metion it.

ReputationRep:
    Lol I never use my daily allowance of rep - well very rarely anyway. Thought I would this time tho in the hope it would at least make you almost smile!

ReputationRep:
    HA HA, i remember that, it was great fun, it lightened up the forum tho didnt it :rolleyes:
    It was really funny. Most members thought u were being serious.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    Whats that mean :confused: :confused:
    Well the mods are supposed to act in the interest of us, as there is no such thing as morals. If we (being the users) were enjoying the thread they shouldn't have deleted it!

I think I've made my point about morals not actually existing several times before so I won't go into that... especially as it couldn't be less relevant to this thread.

ReputationRep:
    Well the mods are supposed to act in the interest of us, as there is no such thing as morals. If we (being the users) were enjoying the thread they shouldn't have deleted it!
    Yer, but you don't know what was going on in that thread.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    Yer, but you don't know what was going on in that thread.
    That is true. Probably best you don't tell me in here anyway... if it was so outragious then this thread will disappear too.

ReputationRep:
    Chest muscle toning things? Might work the pecs and burn the fat . Dunno how effect that will be in reducing breast size, but certainly would think it should b possible.

ReputationRep:
    im 17 and a 40EE, i find it so difficult to find nice bras that arnt too mumsy, is there any1 else out there that have the same problem with anything like this?
    I HATE BIG TITS!!!!! (on me anyway)
    My mate at uni is always complaining about the same thing!!! She swears by bravissimo now...

http://www.bravissimo.com/home.html

ReputationRep:
    im 17 and a 40EE, i find it so difficult to find nice bras that arnt too mumsy, is there any1 else out there that have the same problem with anything like this?
    I HATE BIG TITS!!!!! (on me anyway)
    hahaha! thats gota b the funniest tghing! i dont suppose many others complain that u have big tits do they!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)

haha! wot a funny memoir! id forgot about that!!!!!! hahaha im creased up now dude!

Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.