Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ruthiepoothie)
    oh yeah!

but that would involve my rib cage shrinking wouldn't it?????
    :eek:

:confused:
    yeh probably. hehe. ah well, i don't hate having small boobs that much. just get a decent bra and they can be suprisingly deceptive.

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)
    yeh probably. hehe. ah well, i don't hate having small boobs that much. just get a decent bra and they can be suprisingly deceptive.

lou xxx
    i suppose so....
    *heads off to the bra shop*
    thanx!!

Ruthie
    xxxx

ReputationRep:

lou xxx
    yeh - i like having small boobs - it's cool

ReputationRep:
    hehe, i can! 34A.

lou xxx
    I did think AA was smaller than A... not that I'd pretend to know more than you lovely ladies!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tednol)
    I did think AA was smaller than A... not that I'd pretend to know more than you lovely ladies!
    yeh it is, but i don't know anyone at all who is actually that small.

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    hehe, i'm sorry to spoil your fun, but it wasn't really fair.
    it's like when you ask a guy what he'd do if he was a woman for the day and you either get
    a) become a lesbian
    b) stand in front of the mirror naked
    c) wander round communal changing rooms

but would they really be as fascinating if they were you're own? i bet guys with man breasts don't play with them.

lou xxx
    Yer, but at least that is something fun. You ask a woman what she would do if she were a man for a day and you always get the same answer.

You would see what its like to pee standing up.

ReputationRep:
    My boobs are a nice 32DD. Try weighing 6 and a half stone and having a rack of 34E though. That's HARSH

ReputationRep:
    yeh it is, but i don't know anyone at all who is actually that small.

lou xxx
    i do, my sister is a 30AA...she is only 13 tho :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~*glitter*~)
    i do, my sister is a 30AA...she is only 13 tho :rolleyes:
    2b honest im surprised shes even a 30...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    You ask a woman what she would do if she were a man for a day and you always get the same answer.

You would see what its like to pee standing up.

********! I'd have a nice loooooong **** to see wat it feels like!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grace)
    ********! I'd have a nice loooooong w*nk to see wat it feels like!
    Interesting choice, though with the male obsession with sex and all such, it's hardly surprising!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Expression)
    Interesting choice, though with the male obsession with sex and all such, it's hardly surprising!
    well i know! i wanna see wat all the fuss is about!

ReputationRep:
    Had to run across road as green men went out. Very busy road, low top. Much clinging onto (felt very silly).

ReputationRep:
    What a thoughtful gentleman lol
    xox

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    If only you'd asked, I would have walked behind you and clung on for you.
    LOL, thanks. It was a really busy crossroad as well and I'm sure everyone in the queues were laughing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    Would you like a go on my bouncy castle?
    I should have asked for that for my birthday.

ReputationRep:
    hey, i dont understand how sizes work, is it the higher in alph the biger the size, and what is ti with the doubles

ReputationRep:
    ooooh i have a question. you know you can get those strapless bras that you can attatch the straps to with little hooks, well does anyone know where you can buy just the straps? i had clear ones and one of them snapped... so now i need new ones buy haven't seen them anywhere.

lou xxx
    they sell those everywhere...topshop, miss selfidge, new look etc. etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ditzy blonde)
    I'm quite confused at the minute, I never thought my breasts were that big but I was measured in La Senza yesterday and they decided I was a 34DD! To be honest I think it was just a ploy to make me spend lots of money because I ended up forking out £60 for new bras that fitted me!
    aaaa i'm the same, only, when i got measured i was supposedly a 32 DD...i was utterly bemused really, so i ended up going to TWO contenssas and also TWO la senzas lol...but they all said the same thing...PLUS 32 DD is such a rare size, they don't even have the flippin size in catlogues...so i've ended up with like 4 bras of exactly the same style but different colours :'( aw it so sucks
    plus, you cant buy all the cute teenage bras, once i got so fed up so i tried on a 32 C thikning it'd fit..lol..i tried it on only to find myself practically falling out lol..aargh *sighs*...but hey breasts rock! lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maximusmak)
    hey, i dont understand how sizes work, is it the higher in alph the biger the size, and what is ti with the doubles
    yep, they go up in letters (A being small, G being huge) I'd never really thought about doubles before, but a AA is smaller than an A, but a DD is bigger than a D (well it seemed that way when I was trying on) How bizarre!

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.