giorgialouise
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Well every year since year 9 I've been doing really bad in our annual science ISA (Year 9 - E Year 10 - D) and I've got one last chance to get a good grade (I'm in Year 11 now). It's on diffusion (net movement of particles) and I've got 4 days to revise. What is the best way to do well on a ISA?
VioletPhillippo
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I'm doing that at the moment too. Make sure you know all the scientific vocabulary definitions and how to apply them to the questions (there's a list on the aqa website), the questions on the papers are very similar each year and require very precise answers so look at the mark schemes and see what you need to include for each question. When drawing graphs and the results table be very precise with labelling and don't forget units. Make sure you know key information on the topic.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (13)
7.3%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (29)
16.29%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (29)
16.29%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (25)
14.04%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (49)
27.53%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (33)
18.54%

Watched Threads