The Student Room Group

father forcing me to marry???????

hi

im 27 and my father is making me marry some 16 year old girl from the north, my dad seems obsessed with his 'legacy' and the idea of our family bloodline being passed on - i know hes hated me all his life because i have dwarfism and i know that breaks his heart even though he refuses to say it, hes also ****** off at my sister because she refuses to marry and my brother cant due to his job occupation.

i really dont want to be put through this and its annoying as ****.
(edited 9 years ago)
Hello Tyrion. Don't worry about the wedding too much, chances are you'll get blamed for killing your nephew and you will be separated anyway.

Posted from TSR Mobile
peak times. if u havent the balls to confront your father gl in marriage
Reply 4
Original post by DarkMagic
Hello Tyrion. Don't worry about the wedding too much, chances are you'll get blamed for killing your nephew and you will be separated anyway.

Posted from TSR Mobile

how did you know my name?
Original post by Anonymous
how did you know my name?

Wow. This is creepy as ****.

I'm gonna get out here before I'm discovered.

**tiptoes to the door and sprints**

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Just in case someone genuinely wanting advice on this subject accidentally stumbles upon this thread:

Forced Marriage - Information and practice guidelines for professionals protecting, advising and supporting victims

and

The Anti-social Behaviour, Crime and Policing Act 2014 makes it a criminal offence to force someone to marry

(edited 9 years ago)
i thought you were stuck in a crate somewhere, forced marriage should be the least of your problems

Posted from TSR Mobile
Tyrion Lannister!!
Actually Sansa is 14... Just saying
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Anonymous
hi

im 27 and my father is making me marry some 16 year old girl from the north, my dad seems obsessed with his 'legacy' and the idea of our family bloodline being passed on - i know hes hated me all his life because i have dwarfism and i know that breaks his heart even though he refuses to say it, hes also ****** off at my sister because she refuses to marry and my brother cant due to his job occupation.

i really dont want to be put through this and its annoying as ****.

I've seen your intended mate, I would not pass an opportunity like that up.
we need more trolls like this
Reply 12
Ur 27 and ur on TSR wooooow
Reply 13
Tell him to take a hike

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by DarkMagic

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi. I love you. What?
only just realised that was a reference to game of thrones...thought you were serious at first!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending