The Student Room Group

USA news reports Islamic male beheads woman & attacks people after getting fired

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Religion of peace.
Wow. Just wow...

Also, if someone is to say "convert" then surely the best thing to do is pretend to convert???
Why does my internet crash when I go on that website :eek:
Reply 4
Original post by de_monies
Wow. Just wow...

Also, if someone is to say "convert" then surely the best thing to do is pretend to convert???

if the world took that attitude, then the world would have been turned islamic 400 years ago. thankfully the opposite happened
Original post by Reformed
if the world took that attitude, then the world would have been turned islamic 400 years ago. thankfully the opposite happened

I said "pretend to convert"
Glad they have guns in America hope he had a painful death.

No one should be forced to convert to a barbaric backward ideology.
Reply 7
Original post by Al-farhan
Why does my internet crash when I go on that website :eek:

i forget your pc refuses to display any cases that refer to islam in a crime

try this link http://nypost.com/2014/09/26/woman-beheaded-by-co-worker-in-oklahoma/
Reply 8
I said "pretend to convert"

how do they do that?
how do they do that?

Threatened with execution if you don't convert

"Convert"

Dont really convert, and then go the police. Simples :smile:
i forget your pc refuses to display any cases that refer to islam in a crime

try this link http://nypost.com/2014/09/26/woman-beheaded-by-co-worker-in-oklahoma/

No, my pc just doesn't like crashy websites :colone:
Reply 11
No, my pc just doesn't like crashy websites :colone:

presumably this guy is another "not really a muslim" muslim
Reply 12
Threatened with execution if you don't convert

"Convert"

Dont really convert, and then go the police. Simples :smile:

but how do you "Convert" - presumably this guy wanted some proof, otherwise why didnt they all do this and walk out of there?
beheading of peace
presumably this guy is another "not really a muslim" muslim

Well when I think of a very practising muslim who wants to convert others, to my mind it doesn't come a cocaine dealer, weed seller.
The man had a long history of violence and it seems he cracked with being fired.
Not the first time someone fired kills colleagues in the USA.
You may use the event to play into your blatant islam bashing hating hand.
But that is not the case.
Reply 15
im surpised that BBC are not running this story, presumabley they have been too inundated with islamic beheadings recently, rather perversely these seem to be the islamic worlds 'ice bucket challenge' for making islam ideology public
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 16
Well when I think of a very practising muslim who wants to convert others, to my mind it doesn't come a cocaine dealer, weed seller.
The man had a long history of violence and it seems he cracked with being fired.
Not the first time someone fired kills colleagues in the USA.

probably all the above is true, but so is the fact he converted to islam, presumably because it appealed to that sort of person, tried to convert various people and then beheaded one. so we know what was the catalyst to this event.
but how do you "Convert" - presumably this guy wanted some proof, otherwise why didnt they all do this and walk out of there?

Well to "convert" all you have to do is read the "shahadah" and in Islamic terms, you're not even a convert, if you just say the words "There is no God, but Allah and Mohammad is his messenger" if you don't do it with sincerity

I think you're MEANT to go to a mosque and if he takes you to a mosque, then you can tell the imam I want to talk to you, and tell them what happened

OR, because Islamically you're not even a Muslim any way, if you dont truly believe it. Just say the words, and you won't have converted. I guess you need a little knowledge on that first..
Eh??? He was PREVIOUSLY ("recently") trying to convert other staff members. He got the sack because of it (it would seem), and so he went all crazy.

So many sly racist comments lol
Reply 19
Well to "convert" all you have to do is read the "shahadah" and in Islamic terms, you're not even a convert, if you just say the words "There is no God, but Allah and Mohammad is his messenger" if you don't do it with sincerity

I think you're MEANT to go to a mosque and if he takes you to a mosque, then you can tell the imam I want to talk to you, and tell them what happened

OR, because Islamically you're not even a Muslim any way, if you dont truly believe it. Just say the words, and you won't have converted. I guess you need a little knowledge on that first..

my reading of the story was he was repeatedly trying to convert his co-workers , and they were telling him to **** off. and perhaps becuase of this he was fired, then he came back to do some beheading

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending